4

There was knock and door open, they saw Siddharth. She changed the topic and say.

Avu: wo actually.....I don't know where we are going, for our honeymoon.

The butterflies get confused and then saw Sid standing on the door. They all get shocked because Avneet is not telling, the reason for not wearing western and she is scared of Siddharth.

Avu: ooh! You came?

Sid: bae, I just forget something.......so I came to take that.

He told in cold voice.

Avu: w...wwhat yo...you f...or...get?

Butterflies, got shocked and asked

Reem: why are you.....

Sid cut them of in the middle.

Sid: can we get some alone time?

Jaan: yess!

Anu: we are standing down only, after that we will come.

Avu was scared, did he listen our talks? Did he is going to slap me? What he is gonna do. They three went down and Sid closed the door with the bang. Avu got scared again, then he came and stand in front of her. He hold her jaw with anger.

Sid: I told you! I told you.....don't ever tell your friends and family about this...! But you haven't listen! I know you were going to tell them, then you saw me and changed the topic.

Her eyes get watery, she was crying. Then she told

Avu: sid! I swear I was not gonna tell them.

Sid: I have listened!! What you were telling.

Avu: sid! I swear, mai nahi bolrahi thi.

He push her on the bed, and told.

Sid: ok! Now I am leaving you......but don't repeat this next time.

She was crying, and he goes and hug her.

Sid: bae, I told you that don't tell to anyone! But you haven't listen to me. That's why I have took this step. But you have to listen me. You know that I love you so much.

Avu: ss....ory! I will not repeat.

She also hugs him back, and then she went in washroom to fresh up. He was sitting on bed. She ask him.

Avu: tum yaha kya lene aaye the?

Sid: wo! Ghar Mai dil nahi lagraha tha.....so I came here. So..... you were discussing about our honeymoon?

Avu: ummm ummm....no

She told while blushing.

Down stairs:

Jaan: omg! Wo kitna gusse mai dikhraha tha!

Reem: I hope Avu theek ho.!

Anu: same, yaar.....chal jate hai wapas.

They three went upstairs......and knocked the door. Avneet open the door and they saw her.....eyes was little fluffy.she just smile at them, from inside Sid ask

Sid: who's there?

Avu: my friends.....sh..

Before she asked him.....he told

Sid: call them inside, I will order ice cream for you all.

They all sat on bed, Sid was in balcony.....was talking on mobile.

Reem: hey Avu! You cried?

Avu: no...noo!

Anu: Lier....say now!