Chapter 32 : The Raising of the Black Witch

"The world meant dark before I met you and I love you, Athanasia."

[3rd POV]

"Don't you miss me Karax, or should I call you Aethernitas?"

The laughs were only trickling in loud, coughs and laughs were shifting in fast and quick. Blood was spatted out unexpectedly, as it just sipped to the carpet and dyed it to be red. Lucas just stood some meters away, on one of the branches of the spiral stairs that would laid to the peak, and stared.

One figure that being adored from the story books, from the fairytale which the Prince has somewhat saved the Obelia and they lived happily ever after. There were too much lies on the life, as humans tend to see the things they wanted to see and heard the things they wanted to hear. Lies sometimes could blind the truth and fold anyone's hearts, as it was the beast which they adored and followed, nor the hero.

"I don't expect it would need such a long time for you to recognize me. I've left many signs of my living to attract you. Is it that hard for you to read it?"

"I have no intention to read your living or anything, for me you're already died and the dead person shouldn't be here."

BAM!

The shelves were falling across. Dust was flying, red and blue met like fire and ice melted. Sealed by the agony of the past and the wrath upon the surface of each other's heart, soon the battle was about to explode.

"I have no time for playing hide and seek with a whining child like you. Come out, Aethernitas!"

Lucas halted, the fireball went bigger and brighter in his hand. The shelves were between them, a lone figure huddled in shudder and lengthened shadow, his hand was pitiedly wiping the dried blood. For the countless times he tried to dodge the attacks and he just simply being cornered in ease. Aethernitas, the one being considered as a great wizard and emperor, the one that the books captured him in history and biography, just like a died star with blooded mouth and coughed.

"You're right, this body is only going sucks. The more I eat those energy, the more I'll hold the pain."

"I've warned you. Those magic is forbidden and you would only get the suffer."

BLAR!

The tower was roaring once again, clouds gathered in lightning, moon disappeared, and the stars died. Lucas still hovered in danger, fire happened to burn half of the floor, red. His crimson eyes was only reflecting the red of the fire, as red as saga, as dread as the death.

"AETHERNITAS!"

BAM!

KRAK!

Flying papers drifted to ashes, books swayed up, shelves were falling. Broken glass scattered, wind embraced them with cold. Fair stoned floor, planted by the chandeliers all upon the roof, the tower was magnificent and enormous, once before it being devoured by the hand of its lord. The corner of Lucas's eyes trailed down the traces on the floor, as it was leading him to the next spot where he eagerly to aim.

Fear, what Lucas searched for was only a fear. As Aethernitas would surrender to his toe and hung his down lowly for a granted.

Dark, what vogued Lucas's mind was only dark, as how his hand only pointed to strike the life from that man's throat. As every time, every minute, every second, and every day, he felt those grimaced pain immersed through his heart and suffered his mind. That between the time of his death and life before, it was this man who has brought him to those state either.

"You've been thrown Aethernitas. People have stopped saying your name before, leaving you with the sins for murdering the king and queen. Yet you're still so greedy and so ambitious."