71.

Him.

I woke up with my head on Camila's chest. My mind automatically drifted off to last night: how she took care of me, comforted me, loved me, kept me in her loving arms all night long. 

She is my heaven. My home. My everything. 

Smile formed on my face as I spotted our hands intertwined, laying on cute baby bump. I kissed exposed part of her chest, and stood still in my place, having no courage or desire to burst our bubble. 

Our 5 dogs are already awake, so that made me check the time: 8AM. Aaron feeds them if we are not up by that time, so they are well cared for. Blaze, the youngest one, is surrounded by Ambrosi, Corrado, Rocco and Flavio, who see him as their little brother, without a doubt. He doesn't mind at all; he easily enjoys attention, proving to be the most needful in it. Cami and I love our 5 pups equally and spoil them very much. 

I caressed the beautiful baby bump lightly, watching it with adoration. I can't wait to meet our little one.

Often men want boy, especially as firstborn, but I want mini Camila so bad. But if we have a boy, I will love him very much. 

Whoever it is, I hope, he/she will be healthy and safe.

"You are adorable."- giggled drowsily Cami, making me look at her with wide smile. 

"But you are billion times cuter, bambina."- I spoke honestly and was eager to place small kisses all over her gorgeous face, earning winsome, melodic giggled. 

"Hi, baby."- said with breathtaking smile Camila and kissed my cheeks sweetly.

"Hey, angel."- I replied happily and kissed her nose. 

I rolled us on our sides and wrapped her dainty frame in my arms, kissing her shoulder a few times while she snuggled into me. 

"Today is doctor's appointment."- excitedly said Camila as we both smiled wider. 

"At 10AM, right?"- I asked to make sure I remember correctly. 

"Sì."- confirmed Cami and moved higher, so our faces could be on the same level. 

"Then we better get moving, amore mio."- I stated and kissed her tenderly. 

"I missed your kisses."- almost whispered sweetly Camila and pecked her delicately. 

"I missed kissing you."- I confessed sincerely and gently pecked her plump, inning, honeyed lips a few times. 

We got up and did our routines together. Then it was time to get dressed.

I put on black jeans and white dress shirt, tucking it in jeans and rolling the sleeves. Suitable shoes followed. Cologne was sprayed on my neck and right wrist. All jewellery of mine is on me and I added Patek Philipe hand watch. 

After I was done, I exited the closet and heard adorable sigh from her shoe/bag closet. I peered inside and leaned on the doorway, watching amusing sight. 

Cami, who is in her white, lacy undergarment that look exquisite on her mouth-watering figure, is trying to reach for heels that are located way too heigh for her 5'7 frame. 

"Who even came up with shelves?"- spoke in frustration Camila and I smiled in pure amusement. 

I approached her from behind and easily reached for the pair that she wanted and got adorable smile in return. 

"My hero."- spoke happily Camila, turning round and kissed my cheek sweetly. 

"You are unspeakably winsome, amore mio."- I chuckled and kissed her forehead.