its normal, isnt it..? (chight)

Light pov:
I woke up that morning feeling ready, this was the day I would do it, ask out Charli. I'm not sure she shares feeling with me but... it's worth a shot right? God this is so nerve racking!

Charli pov:
Omfg I found this picture of light with no shirt damn hes hot. Holy *bleep* what am I thinking why would he like a girl like me.? Screw my thoughts I'm gonna go get dressed. Maybe I should wear something s*xy..well I wanna impress Light so it's worth a shot I guess.!

Light picks out a purple jumper and Jeans. He added a couple chains to impress Charli. Meanwhile Charli found her melanie Martinez themed outfit which was based on the song detention. Charli loves mel and her songs and was over the moon when Jade and Alex gifted her this outfit that look just like the detention outfit.

Charli pov:
Light has never seen me in this, maybe It will make a good impression on him. I look pretty cute after all ehe. Ok, now make-up time! This baby pink lipstick looks good! It matches the outfit really well.

Suddenly the door opens.
"Hey girlie what's going down?" Said Alex poking her head round the door. "Wow girl you look fab wsp!"
"Oh well, I really wanna impress Light today bc tbh I'm really attracted to him-" said Charli.
"You go girl! Remember to be flirty and show him your flirty side." Smirked Alex.
"Thanks sis ttyl!" Siad Charli.
"K byeee" replied Alex.

Meanwhile in Lights room...

"Hey bro what's going on why you taking so long?!" said Zach.
"Oh hey zach, it's just..  I'm planning to ask out Charli today!" Blushed Light.
"Oh wow! Show me what you got bro!"
-light looks at zach-
"he-hey Charli uhh you look so good today." Muttered Light.
"Nah dude that's not gonna work. Lemme show you how it's done, follow me!" Said Zach. Light followed zach out of the room.

Soon they came across Alex who was in the garden feeding the bunnies. Zach walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her.
"Hey princess~" smiled Zach.
"Hey baby, what's up?" Asked Alex.
"Light needs some help, can you talk to him?" Said Zach.
"Of course! Hey light wsp?" Asked Alex.
"Well I need some help with Charli, I really wanna ask her out but idk how to go a bout it!" Muttered Light.
"Ahh ok, let's see.. how about you take her out? I know her favourite food is sushi! So how about you ask her if she wants to go out for food?" Said Alex happily.
"Ok! Thanks Alex!" Smiled Light.
"Np!"

With Charli...

Charli pov: ok ok ok ok ok... so now I'm ready to go and impress light.

Light pov: ok, I'm on my way to Charli's room. Crap! What if shes getting changed! Oh I'll just knock.. I'm over reacting!

*bump* "aah!"

Charli pov: OMG OMG OMG OMG IM ON TOP OF HIM OMG WHATS HAPPENINGGGGGGG

light pov: SHES ONTOP OF ME AHHAHSGHSJSKSGSNMALSJSHSNAKALSKJS

"I'm so sorry l-light. It was-" before Charli could finish her sentence light sat up, holding charli and gave her a kiss on the cheek.
"L-light- I-"..

I hope to guys enjoyed this first squad SHIP skit! It was really fun to write! 😗✌❤ Also follow my tik tok _thesharkiesquad_ !