Ill never forget (Drade)

Hey guys! This one may be a little sad? Tysm for 11!!!!!! ELEVENNN views! It means sooo much! Anyways let's continue...

"Jade?! Jade where are you!?" Shouted Drake,who was running around the school.
"Drake!! Help!" Screamed Jade.
"It sounded like it was coming from the cafeteria!" said Zach. The twins burst through the doors.
"What on Earth are you doing with Jade?!" Screamed Drake.
"Oh nothing much" Smirked A boy, who was in a grade lower than them. He was holding a kn¡fe to Jades neck.
"LEAVE HER ALONE YOU IDIOT!" shouted Zach.
"Help!" Screamed Jade. The boy placed a finger over Jades lips.
"I wouldn't continue shouting if I were you." Laughed The boy. Drake had had enough.
"GET OFF MY JADE" He said, Running over to the boy. But he was to late. The knife had slit the top of Jades arm. She screamed in agony.
"JADE! JADE!!" shouted Drake followed By Zach. Drake knelt down pulling out his phone to call an ambulance. Zach walked over the boy who was smiling in the background.
"If you EVER go anywhere near My best frend again you'll regret it." Said zach giving the boy a knuckle to the face. He fell down rubbing his cheek. Zach rushed over to Jade.

Jades eyes where shut tight.
"Jade..? Jade can you hear me.?" Muttered Drake. Zach pulled out some bandages to try and stop the loss of blood.

At the hospital..

"Sir's what are your relationships to Jade?" Asked the nurse.
"I'm Drake, her boyfriend and this is my brother Zach, her best friend.
"Do you know where her parents are.?" Asked the nurse.Drake started to cry.
"They left her when she was young." Said Zach. "Shes been living with Drake since she was 13."
"Oh ok I'm very sorry, is it possible for Drake's parents to come?" Asked The nurse.
"I-ill give t-them a call" sniffed Drake. "May we go and see Jade.?"
"Shes in a deep sleep we dont know when shell wake up. But you may go and see her if you want." Smiles the nurse. Drake and Zach hurried  into the hospital room where Jade was lying.
Drake bent down and kissed her on the cheek.
"Come on Jade! I cant lose you" said Drake.

"I'll never forget your smile..your laugh, your personality..." cried Drake...

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoy! If you want a p.t 2 let me know but I dont think its needed!😺🙀