Expect The Unexpected

"Harry no!" I shouted and ran to Draco as he bled out on the floor. I kneeled by him clutching his hand as tears filled my eyes, "no no no" I mumbled, that's when Snape appeared and gently pushed me away. Harry soon vanished.

Snape mumbled a spell under his breath as he gently guided his wand across Draco's chest, his wounds slowly beginning to heal. I blinked back my tears as I held Draco's hand. He slowly opened his eyes groaning, he looked over at me, "aw sweetheart, you do care about me." He chuckled weakly and pushed a strand of my hair behind my ear. "Shut up, Malfoy." I shook my head helping him up.

Cedric rushed into the room with Anna in his arms. Her sickly pale complexion instantly worries me. I furrowed my brows as Draco pulled me with him to her. "What is it, Cedric? Is she alright?" I asked, panicking at the sight of my best friend. "I-I don't know." Was all he could get out before he was cut off by the gut-wrenching laugh again. "Bellatrix is here." Draco pushed me slightly behind him.
"What's the plan?" I whispered looking at the two, "the plan is to get you all out of here." Draco responded, but before we could leave Bellatrix and another woman stepped into the room, Draco stood straight, "Mother, Aunt Bella." He cleared his throat. Draco's mom, Narcissa looked over at Anna, her face falling a bit. She looked sad. Almost like she was disappointed in herself.

I furrowed my brows, "Is that my daughter?" Bellatrix furrowed her brows a grin playing on her lips. "Is she dead?" She laughs while clapping. Narcissa hesitantly stepped towards Cedric, his hold on Anna tightening, she gave him a kind smile as she pressed a finger to Anna's pulse. I furrowed my brows, she looked relieved, she turned to Bellatrix and shook her head, "she's dead." My heart dropped to my stomach.

Draco's face hardened as Cedric looked completely destroyed. Bellatrix laughed a grin appearing on her lips as she disappeared leaving Narcissa. The moment her sister disappeared she gently tapped Anna's forehead causing her to wake up. She grimaced and held her head looking around.

"You're alright, sweetheart." Narcissa helped Cedric set her down, "What the hell happened?" Anna groaned holding her side. "My mother lied to yours, Bellatrix thinks you're dead." I furrowed my brows and looked at Draco, "you knew about this?!" I became angry, "no, no, I knew about my mother lying, I didn't know about the part where Anna would save us." He calmed me down and I nodded slowly tightly hugging Anna.

"If you had died I would have killed you." We both laughed as I let her go Cedric helping her stand straight. Narcissa turned to Anna, "you've grown." She smiled softly pulled her into a hug, Anna hesitantly hugging her back while looking over at Draco who was smiling at the two. "Hogwarts is not safe right now." She spoke pulling away, "Voldemort will be here soon.

"Why are you helping us?" I asked her, she nodded, "I won't allow innocent children to be hurt by all of this." She looked over at Draco her face softening. "Come, we must go before they come looking." She disappeared making Anna groan, "more fighting?" She whined and headed out with Cedric. Draco and I followed close behind them.

Draco took this opportunity to snake his arm around my waist and pull me closer to him. I bit my lip as a small smile formed on my lips, "So when are you going to ask me?" I teased. Draco rose a brow and grinned, "ask you what?" He winked, causing me to hit his arm. "Alright, alright, will you Nicole Williams take me Draco Mal-" he was cut off by Anna, "you're asking her out dumbass not asking her to marry you." Cedric gave her a stern face and she pouted at him. Cedric took the opportunity to kiss her and pull away. Draco glared and turned to me again.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, I grinned and nodded my head.