Wonder Woman in Mad Mod's World

(Set in the DC Universe)

(Diana of Themyscira aka Wonder Woman wakes up with a huge gasp on her face)

Wonder Woman: Huh?

(Wonder Woman finds herself in a large atrium with several balconies and painting hanging on the wall. She is currently sitting in a wooden polished chair with her wrists and ankles securely bound as the Lassos of Truth wrapped around her midsection)

Wonder Woman: What?

(Wonder Woman struggles to break free from the restraints, but no avail)

Wonder Woman: Do I want to know where am I?

Mad Mod: Why you're right where you belong my duckie.

(Wonder Woman see Mad Mod standing on a balcony)

Mad Mod: You're in school!

(Mad Mod slides on the stair railing and lands near the Amazon princess)

Mad Mod: You're the only student at Mad Mod's school for Bratty Superhero Do-Gooders!

(Mad Mod holds out his cane and twirls it)

Mad Mod: And it's high time someone taught you a lesson!

(The ruby on his cane flares as Wonder Woman had a concerned look on her face)

Wonder Woman: Oh no.

(Mad Mod walks towards Wonder Woman as she struggles to free herself)

Wonder Woman: Hera! Give me strength!

Mad Mod: Specially designed chair luv.

(Mad Mod leans to her face)

Mad Mod: Can't have your Amazon strength disrupt my lecture now, can't I?

Wonder Woman: Release me!

(Mad Mod straightens up, glances over at Wonder Woman, and thrusts his cane to her face as the ruby flares more intensely while she tries to recoil herself away from the flare)

Mad Mod: Now don't get your knickers in a twist my little snot.

(Mad Mod backs)

Mad Mod: I didn't had to go through the trouble filling your home island with knockout gas, just to finish you off lickety-split.

Wonder Woman: Then what do you want?

Mad Mod: Just what I said dearie.

(Mad Mod leans to her face)

Mad Mod: To teach you a lesson!

(Mad Mod backs off again)

Mad Mod: Yes, I've been watching you misbehave, and I hate misbehaving people!

(Mad Mod points his cane to three pictures of Wonder Woman: The first one shows Wonder Woman fighting bank robbers, the second one shows her saving a kitten from a tree, the third one shows her with Cheetah tied up by the Lasso of Truth)

Mad Mod: Fighting crime! Saving lives! Interfering with the plans of hardworking villains! Why you're nothing but a trouble making warrior princess!

(That last sentence made Wonder Woman angry)

Mad Mod: You'll learn your place soon enough! You see, I'm older then you, so I'm bigger, badder, and better!

Wonder Woman: Are you ser.......

(Wonder Woman gets hit in the back of the head by Mad Mod's cane)

Wonder Woman: Ow!

Mad Mod: You're in my word now, and you're not getting out til you learn some proper respect!