TRIP

YN POV

I was now left all alone since Exo oppas and Skz oppas have gone to Japan yesterday for some mafia bussiness yes they are mafias but good one not like Treasure oppas .

Everyday I have same wish that not to be seen by Treasure oppas yet it always come true .

I was just hoping today will be a good day for me .

When suddenly the headmaster announced something to tell us when we all want to gather at Campus hall.

So I went towards that direction to only to be seen by Treasure oppas.

TREASURE POV

We get to know today that Yn will come school and also a news about camping that headmaster told us .

We were not interested yet when we know that we will be paired with junior classes students and more it will be Yn class so we agreed as we don't know but we wanted to spend some time with her admiring her cuteness and innocent talks .

HEADMASTER

Listen here kids ! We are planning to set a camp tomorrow and seniors will be paired with juniors .

So listen to the teachers advice about pairing and went to your respective classes that is set according to camping to learn the rules.

We went towards Yn class.
As we reach there we saw her sitting with someone else so went backside after glaring deadly at the kids sitting at the back they immediately left the place for us we sit down with prideful smirk plastered on our face .

The teachers started to tell names yet we don't care as we already know our pair

FLASHBACK

Teacher

Why are you all here ?

Asked in a scared tone

HYUNSIK

Just to tell you about our pair.

TEACHER

But___

JIHOON

Did we make it clear now be a good teacher and pair us with Yn kid in your class.

MASIHO

Take out the gun and put it on teacher head

Pair us up

He says sternly

The teacher shakingly pair them with Yn

END OF FLASHBACK

TEACHER

So Blah Blah blah blah

Yn and Treasure

We look at Yn who was looking at us in shock and scared face while smirk can be seen plastered playfully on our face.

We can see she was turning pale like a ghost .

YN

But teacher ___

TEACHER

No buts Yn

YN

I am not coming tomorrow miss

She informed to teacher

The teacher looked at us

TEACHER

I am sorry Yn I can't cancel it it contains marks if both of you will cancel then I can cancel it but treasure wants to go so I can't do anything

JAEHYUCK