Dinner Party (Jeongchan)

Ship: Jeongin (Sub) and Chan (Dom)

Category: Smut

Trigger Warning: Sex, cock warming, daddy kink, teasing

Description: Jeongin and Chan try having a dinner party, but Chan ends up teasing Jeongin a little to much.

Request: @liquidaki

A/N: Well the person I was dating broke up with me so sorry if it is trash :') I feel broken and hurt but its whatever. Writing anything romantic hurts but its better then not doing anything.

____________________________________________________________

Jeongin looked through all the cabinets in the kitchen, trying to find the good wine glasses. "Chan where are they?" Jeongin asked Chan who was cooking a large pit of spaghetti for the dinner guests they were having over tonight.  Everything needed to be perfect. Sure, they were only inviting over friends but everything needed to be just right. "Chan where are the wine glasses?" Jeongin asked once again, the time in a more frantic voice. 

"Did you check the cabinet next to the fridge?" Chan asked as he tried emptying to pot without burning himself. Jeongin turned and looked at Chan with an exasperated face.

"Of course I did," Jeongin replied, quickly going back to check it one more time. Chan sighed walking away from the food and grabbing Jeongin's hips, causing the younger to blush. "Not now!" Jeongin said in an embarrassed voice. Chan smirked bring Jeongin closer to his body and setting his head on his shoulder.  

"But why? I'm not doing anything~" Chan said in an innocent voice. Jeongin covered his face in embarrassment. He didn't need Chan teasing him, not before a dinner party. Jeongin tried saying something but all that came out where small whines of embarrassment. "Is this turning you on?" Chan asked, tightening his grip on Jeongin's hips.

"Chan..." Jeongin whined, slightly squirming in Chan's grip. Chan gave a soft chuckle and ten whispered,

""I'm only kidding baby. The glasses are down stairs in the basement in the box near the closet." Jeongin whined again, wiggling out of Chan's grip.

"Meanie! You could have just told me in the beginning. You tease!" Jeongin said with a pout.

"Well where would the fun be in that," Chan said in a teasing voice, Jeongin just glaring at the older. "You should get the table set up while I finish the food," Chan said as he went back to the oven. Jeongin nodded, still annoyed with his husband for teasing him like that. He knew that he was sensitive, a little too sensitive for his liking.

Jeongin made his way down to the dark basement, grumbling under his voice. He turned on the small light, looking around at all the unopened boxes from their recent move everywhere. He looked around, trying to find this one filled with wine glasses. He eventually found it, picking up the relatively light box and going back upstairs.

He gave them a quick was in warm water and soap, washing away all the bust. He brought eight of them to the table, setting them at each seat. It looked perfect, two chairs on each side of the table with proper dishware at each seat and a pretty bouquet of flowers in the middle. "You did a good job," Chan said as he walked up, placing the food in the middle of the table, surrounding the bouquet. 

"Thank you," Jeongin said happily, content with the decorating he had done. Everything was ready, now only the guests needed to arrive. The cheesecake was chilling in the fridge and the wine was ready to be opened. 

"Only one thing..." Chan said as he stood behind Jeongin. His left hand went to Jeongin's hip, gently pushing him up against the table as he leaned over, adjusting the bouquet even though it was ok. That's when Jeongin felt Chan pushing onto his ass with his crotch, causing the younger to whine and mewl.