CHAPTER 4

........................................................................

ARIA'S POV:

I don't have time. So I just took a card and wrote 'get well soon' with a smiley and placed it on the table which is just beside of that stranger's bed. I just paid the hospital bill with my savings and left to my apartment.

I reached my apartment and opened the door to my house. Both Mason and Lily are sitting together on the studio couch in the living room.

"What happened guys?" I asked them while drinking water. Lily started biting her nails, she bites her nails only when she is worried about something. And whereas Mason running his long fingers in his messy hair.

"Aria, Orphanage is in trouble." Mason said to me in a whisper.

"Don't worry guys. whatever it is we can solve it together. We can help them. Now stop this suspense drama and can you guys please tell me what's this trouble is all about?" I asked them while gripping the water bottle tightly in my hands. The whole atmosphere is tensed up.  Even though it is a small thing but for us, the orphanage is like our family. It means everything for us. All our memories are bonded with it.

"Landowner of our orphanage informed to manager either to vacate the place or buy it all" Lily said to me in a sad tone.

"Our manager tried to convince the landowner but as he got bankrupt recently he wants to sell the orphanage. Even the manager was unable to speak anything as we all know that landowner is a kind-hearted guy, he never took the rent of it till now." Mason said to me in his desperate tone. I know about that landowner. He is a nice guy. But no one can do anything when the problem was standing on our doorstep.

"Even though we shift the orphanage, still we can't pay those huge rents. Funds are not even helping them. " Lily said this and started crying in Mason's embrace. Lily is an emotional girl.

"What about those innocent kids? No, we should do something. I won't let them become homeless again." I started murmuring these things to myself while thinking about my savings. Yes, I saved some money by doing part-time jobs from at the age of 12 onwards. Because we know the rule of the orphanage that we need to leave the orphanage when we are of 18 years old. So in order to live our lives by ourselves independently, we did various part-time jobs for many years and saved a few bucks for ourselves.

"Even though we sell our apartments and combine the money with our savings still we can't run the orphanage for many days." I said to them.

"Let us earn money by doing various jobs, maybe we can't earn that huge amount but at least let us give it a try. And let us seek help from funders. Let us give our best and hope for the miracle." I said in order to cheer them. But we knew that this time if we want to pass this situation miracle, should happen like getting huge funds, then we can get over with this problem.

With that, we ended our conversation. Mason and Lily left to their house. I started searching for more jobs on the net. After two hours of searching, I found two jobs which are convenient for my free timings and which are also near to my apartment. I think I should ask help from Zoe to adjust my work timings so that I can attend those two jobs without any delays. Thinking this I closed my lappy and saw the time. Thank God I still have three hours for my usual waking time. With that, I slept on my lovely bed hoping for some miracle to happen in my life.

I woke up due to the buzzing sound of my alarm. I did my usual routines and texted to Mason and Lily about my new job hunt and left to the cafe. Today I went to cafe 20 minutes early than my usual time to speak with Zoe.  I confessed the orphanage problem to Zoe, she offered some amount and decreased my work timings and even increased my pay. I hugged her and we chit chat with each other for some time and I went to the storeroom to get ready for my shift..........

$$$ Aria is hoping for a miracle to happen in her life, but she doesn't know that along with that miracle a big storm gonna hit her life which changes everything in her life.$$$

.......................................................................

*Do you think the name of that miracle is David?*😉🙃😝

Thank you so much, my dear readers, for giving a chance to my book. This story is my imaginary one. So, of course, the place where this whole drama is going on is also Imaginary.😉