Finally "The talk"

Naina came back to see Rajveer sleeping on his laptop. He is looking so innocent while sleeping. She remembered the assessment days. She didn't disturbed him and got ready for bed. She decide to sleep in drawing room today. Finally before switching off the light she thought of removing the laptop from his hands. She removed the laptop and Rajveer woke up.

Naina: sorry. I woke you up.

Rajveer: It's ok. Anyways I slept waiting for you. Naina plz baitho yahan. I think we need to talk.

Naina sat down crossing her legs on bed comfortably facing him. Rajveer felt happy seeing her like this, it clearly means that she is still fine around him and that incident didn't changed the equation.

Rajveer: Naina. First of all, I wanted to say that I am sorry for overstepping. I know we have started being together from last few days only and things moved fast. But I will be careful from next time and it's good that you stopped me today Naina. Anytime you feel anything not comfortable, you can tell that to me. I will understand Naina and nothing will change between us due to that.

Naina smiled at him. She really wanted to hug him as he articulated something which is bothering her and which she don't know how to put it in words. But she needs to say something too.

Naina: Sir, it's not like that I don't want to be close to you. It's just that, I will need some time. I guess I am not ready.

Rajveer : I will wait, Nainu.

Naina blushed at his name for her.

Rajveer to lighten up the mood said, " you know what we should do?"

Naina: what?

Rajveer: we should do monthly review meetings

Naina: what?? And Major what do we do in that meeting.

Rajveer : negotiations and status reports. Like what are the expectations from both ends, what is allowed and what is still taboo.

Rajveer is smiling mischievously while saying all this and Naina on hearing this put her hand on her head and said, " kahan fas gai hu mai"

Rajveer laughed and added, " it's a great idea Cadet. Singh. Think about it"

Naina showed him her tongue.

Rajveer: Acha batao, do you want to tell your parents about us? I think we should na.

Naina: I kinda did now

Rajveer : what?? Yar Naina ab to ghar jana padega na tumhare. Pahle bata deti ki bata dogi to mai leave apply kar deta. Par Naina what they will say after knowing about me killing Naveen.

And with saying so, his eyes became so sad that Naina can't help in cupping his face in his hands and kissing him on his nose.

Rajveer smiled sadly and said , " they will never forgive me" and thought "like I never have forgiven me"

Naina : Rajveer.

Rajveer heard the name , only his name from her lips and  became silent. It is music for him.

Naina: I think Maa Baba knows.

Rajveer : kya?

Naina: well B.C almost told this during the ceremony in his speech. I mean anyone who knows both of you and also know that you are on the case at that time understood it. I think my parents have figured it out.

Rajveer became super silent after hearing this. He know that if they knew it then they will never agree for their relationship. Who will marry their daughter to their Son's killer, atleast not willingly. These happy moments are short lived.