72.

Her.

"Leo!"- I spoke ecstatically as I dashed down the stairs in my undergarment and silk robe, just in case Aaron is here already. 

He appeared in my view in split second with concerned look in his hazel eyes, but before he could ask if I am fine, I quickly scanned our surroundings and once I got confirmation that it is just us in the house, I rushed to untie my robe. 

"The baby bump grew."- I spoke in pure ecstasy laying his large, masculine, yet soft and warm hands on my now fairly visible baby bump. 

"It is perfect, amore mio."- said just as elatedly Leo, gazing at now bigger bump. 

I hopped in his arms, wrapping my legs around his lean waist and arms around his neck, hugging him tightly. His muscular, inked arms secured around my waist, keeping me close. We are grinning from ear to ear. 

Entire February passed by unnoticeably.

All our businesses are thriving and blooming. Our families are well, healthy and happy. Blaze grew up very much; he is now practically half of our grown up pups. 

But the very very very best part is pregnancy for us. God, we are obsessing over it. 

I gained a lot of mom-to-be habits and Leo finds them adorable, while I do too. We pay doctor a visit once a month; I eat my vitamins twice a day; we drink water before each meal together and remind each other to drink it throughout the day. 

I join Leonardo when he works out, but I do so only 5 times a week, keeping it all easy and at steady pace with breaks, while he works out every day for 2 hours, sometimes 3. That pays off very well, might I add. His flawless 6 pack turned into mouth-watering, honed to perfection 8 pack, he got even more muscles that look so so so so appealing and sexy, hence why one of my newly gained habits includes watching his muscles flex, which I find unexplainably attractive. 

We take daily walks in our gorgeous, big, green garden which started blooming yesterday. By blooming I mean tiny, itty-bitty flowers, but that was enough to make me beyond excited for spring. 

And last, but certainly not least - baby bump. It didn't grow at all last month, but doctor assured us that it is perfectly fine since it is my first pregnancy, my muscles are more toned, so it will take time. 

Today is the day when my baby bump grew! It is still fairly small, sì, but it is more visible now and has shape, similar to petite ball.

Him.

I kissed Camila fondly as we smiled. I hugged her securely as I walked to the massive sofas in the living room. As I tenderly laid her on her back, I laid lower, getting closer to the most beautiful, the cutes baby bump. 

Cami gained lots of winsome habits and I so did too. 

The most important one - quality time with baby bump. Bite me, but it is very soothing and completes our peaceful babble very much. I lay between her slim legs, so that the weight of my heavy body is off Cami, but I still get clear access to the bump. We both rub, caress it as I kiss it in different places. I also gained habit of rubbing or kissing the bump every time I see Camila.

The pregnancy has been perfect so far and I hope it will stay that way. No morning sicknesses, no pain. She is actually extra hyper and got even more adorable; her excitement rises in split second because of the simplest things, especially my attention and bouquets.