7.} T O S A V E A F E W S O U L S {O o O}

Since Kaykrae had learned of few camper's death, Bryan's included, she knew she had to cheat death for them. So she sttod there, red tail shimmering in the sunlight the healer's staff raised and ready to heal the bodies of the dead. Their bodies seemed so peaceful.

She took a breath and slammed the golden staff into the ground and it sparked into life and shared its power with the campers that were lost. Glittering light surronded her and the bodies surrounding her. Kaykrae's taned skin turn pale as her energy was zapped from her. But she continued as she heard the first gasp and the another and another.

The brunette let out a breath less laugh and smile. When she was sure everyone was back she stopped the flowing of magic. She looked around the area and stared at the confused faces and greeted them. Bryan son of Aphrodite, Austin son of Apollo (and others that died that I kinda forgot about.) All their surprised faces looked between each of them before looking at a panting and exhausted Camp Founder.

Bryan was the last to get his mind straight and when he did he immediately wanted to see his fiance. Kaykrae smiled and looked to them. "All in due time. But first, let me explain what happened." And so she began her tales of everyone's adventures and when she was done a lot of the faces held relief, fear, suspicion and above ov happiness.

The brown eyed women used the staff to help her up and sent a silent message for eveyone to meet in the cafeteria. She smirked at the newly living campers as they helped each other up and began their slow walk to the eating hall.

The daughter of Delphine peeked in the window and shook her head in amusement at the obviously nervous demigods, or in Momoji's situation goddess, and gestured for the surprised guest to head into the kitchen and wait for her signal.

When all was in place she slithered out the kitchen and smiled wearily. "I suppose you are all questioning why I asked you here?" Mumers of all different tupes of 'yes' greeted her and she smiled softly. "I recently lerned a trick that cou,d maybe lift your spirts." Inpu, who stood in the front with Bro, Mario, Xylo and Magnus, raised a tired eyebrow at her. "May you all come out." The red winged women asked turning to the kitchen door and ever so slowly the once dead campers walked out. Chaos of pure joy rung through the builfing as the dead were greeted. Inpu kissed his fiance with a buring passion as tears streeked both their smiling faces.

Ritchie, Michael, Xylo and Bri greeted the smiling son of Apollo who all gave him a hug, and in Bri's case a kiss.

Mario stood next to the tired demigoddess and smiledat the pure happines around him. "You always know when to shock people, huh?" The blavk and yellow haired son of Zues asked his lover, pulling her close to him. She hummed in agreement snuggling close to him. "This is why camp exists. To hive people a chance at a happy life."

"You did amazing, love." Mario stated to his soon fiance.