YOU MAKE ME SO NERVOUS AND I LOVE IT

"Ever since I saw you, you are the only thing that mattered" this was what I said to oikawa. I want to die into a pit and never come back. Is it normal for people to remember things after they are piss drunk? I must be a God. But holy mother of god, oikawa likes me? What was that bastard doing running around girls, he should've just told me, and I was about to write a sad song about him. This fucker. I thought as I giggled, ah, what a time to be alive huh.

"Oh to be awake and see iwa chan smiling the first thing in the morning, I must be in heaven" said oikawa as he pressed my hand a little and yawned. His eyelashes that opened up gracefully, and a tear that rolled down his cheek. He was so ethereal. I took my hand out of his grasp, " what are you doing sleeping on the floor like that, what if you catch a cold, is your neck and back alright? I bet you have jitters in your body, lay on bed for a while" I said in a haste. Oikawa just smiled, the corners of his lips that ended like a soft pillow on his cheeks. "Baka, what are you smiling for? Sleep, I'll get you a heating pad for your back" I said as I avoided his mesmerising eyes. "Ne iwa chan, are you okay? You want to puke? Aren't you hungry? Let me cook you something. " Said oikawa. "No, can do. You sleep here, I'll cook us something, you can rest all day we have vacation, I'll call our part time jobs about our absence." I said as I tucked him on my bed and got up, about to leave my room. "Iwa Chan, is it okay for me to lay on your bed? You don't like me in your room, right?" Said oikawa. "Just rest already idiot, and thanks for taking care of me. This is just a payback." I said as I left the room almost about to blush.

Who knew iwa chan can be this cute huh? He can blush till his ears and nape, that's so cute. I hope I don't have a nosebleed. But this bed, this room smells like iwa Chan I don't want to get hard when he's being so nice to me.

I cooked us some omurice and soup with dumplings. I know I'm a good cook hehe. "You sleep some more, I'll go and bring some groceries and some pokari for you. Do you want something?" I said as I got up and was collecting our plates, when oikawa suddenly held my hand brought us to my room again. "Sit" he said. And I obediently followed. "What?" Asked I.

It was the time for the decision. I don't want us to pretend last night didn't happen. "Ne iwa chan, do you remember what we talked last night?" Asked I. He remained silent and bowed his head a little. He spoke nothing for 10 seconds when my patience gave in. "Do you want to pretend that it didn't happen or do you not remember it?" And he still was quite. "I guess it was all a drunk's play, you didn't mean any of it." I said as I let go of his hands. "No, I remember, I remember everything" said iwa Chan holding my hands again. "I love you oikawa. I don't want to pretend it didn't happen not after knowing you also like me back, but it's so embarrassing" said he frantically. I held his face between my hands and iwa Chan was all red, his cheeks, ears, and nape, it was cherry red. "Its going to be a problem for me if you don't stop being so cute." I said as I kissed him. "I love you iwa chan." "Don't give in such surprise attacks suddenly, my heart can't take it" said iwa chan. "You are not going to store anymore" said I as I pushed him on his bed and got on top of him.

I was on cloud nine, everything felt so good, it was like I had some aphrodisiac. Oikawa kissed me. And when I came to my senses, oikawa was on top of me. "What are you doing shittykawa ?" Said I. "I can't take it anymore, I'm horny, I want to do it please? I won't cum inside you , I'll pull out." He said as he took my hand on his crotch, oikawa was hard, because of me. I was so happy "you can cum inside of me" said I as I muffled my voice on my pillow. "God I'll cum from seeing you act so cute" he said as he kissed me aggressively and removed my top. He started kissed me again, tracing every inch of the insides of my mouth, his tongue that was hot made me more horny, he went to my neck, and bit me. I swear I moaned. Who knew I had a sensitive neck. "Iwa chan you like it when it hurts? " He said as he licked my nipple.

"no you're wrong" I said when he bit my nipples and I moaned harder. "be honest, I like iwa Chan who is weak to pleasure. " He said as he continued playing with my nipples, he licked them, bit them, sucked them, fondled them and left hickeys. "Stop, don't do just the nipples, touch me down there too" I said. "you are hard from some nipple teasing, I hope I don't develop a kink." He said as he removed my bottoms. "You are soaking wet iwa chan. Guess you do really like pain huh?" He said as he took my dick in his mouth, and started licking everywhere. "I want to do it to you too. Not just me, you undress too, I want you to feel good too" I said as he removed his top and bottom and made lay on top him. I am a virgin but I knew it was called 69. "There, it's easy to blow me up like that, right?" Oikawa was hard, and he was huge. As a man, I felt I was really lacking. "Why are you so big?" Would this even fit in me? "I'm glad you like my cock iwa Chan but you mouth isn't working on it.

He said as I slowly kissed his tip, it was huge and it got even bigger, there was no way it would fit in my mouth, I  kissed and licked around. And suddenly felt shivers as he pushed his fingers in my ass. I moaned the hardest. "Why did you stop? Try taking everything in your cute mouth iwa chan" said he as he started licking my asshole. "What you doing? Its dirty. Don't lick there" I said as I went even weak. "I can't help it, you cute hole was twitching in front of me I don't want to use lube to spread you open, I want to do it myself" said he. He licked my ass and his hands on my dick. "I'm going to cum oik.." "yeah me too" I said as I came and he came on my face too.

Some was on my face and some in my mouth, it was like an aphrodisiac. Oikawa got up and started wiping his cum from my face, "don't" I said as I licked it from his hands. "I can't anymore now" he laid me down again, him on top of me. "I know doing it from back would be easier for you but I want to see your face when we do it. Bear with me a little please." He said as he touched his huge cock on my hole and slowly shoved it in. It hurt, it hurt like a bitch but it felt good at the same time. I guess I'm a masochist. But I was so happy. I teared up a little. "I'll move slowly, so don't cry iwa chan" said oikawa as he licked my tears, "I'm so happy, oikawa, thank you. You can move now. Move" I said as he clenched his teeth and shoved his huge cock inside me. "I'm sorry but I'm losing my control" he picked me up and sat me on top of him. "Nooo, it's so deep in this position" I cried as his sucked my nipples. "I'm going to cum again oikawa" I cried as his cock became bigger. "Me too, should I pull it out?" Asked him. I hugged him "come inside me Tooru" said I as we both together. "that's not fair iwa Chan, calling my name at a time like this. Are you prepared?" He said as he started thrusting more and more, "slow down, my ass will tear at this rate" said I with tears running down my cheeks and my ass being ravished. I don't remember how many times I came. But it was like I was in heaven. I didn't care about anything else. Just him.

I woke up in oikawa's arms with staring at me. My eyes looked into hundreds of others but got lost info yours. "Good morning iwa chan, how are you feeling?" He said with a smile that could make an aethist believe in God. You make me so nervous and I love it. "I'm okay" I said as I moved my eyes. "Did I push you too much?" It hurts me that couldn't melt into one with you before. "No you didn't, I love you Tooru." I was ashamed of how I could throw some words like this. "God iwa chan, can you stop being cute? I love you Hajime chan." He said as he kissed my forehead.

If love is something so happy I wish everyone could have it. But iwa chan, I loved you hair, your eyes, your waist, your back, you hands, your fingers, your chest, your smile, your legs and you heart. I love you for who I can be in front of you, and this world seems a little more colourful, with you by my side. If only you knew that sun shines a little brighter, the weight of the world's a little lighter, all because you. I don't know about others but right now and forever I know for a fact that we are the happiest couple in this world and I wouldn't want it any other way.

"By the way iwa chan, I'm a little sadist" I said as iwa chan paniked a little. "Don't worry, you are pretty masochist yourself. And I won't tell anyone how you have kept my high school uniform in your cupboard and how you have collected all my birthday gifts too you" I said as iwa chan threw a pillow on me. "I hate this side of you" said iwa Chan. "Well I love everything about you" said as he blushed and snuggled himself under the blankets. And we lived happily ever after.