Take some freaking art

...

Well I drew fanart for a rp (Link - https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/25839817/projects/)

The sad part is the line art & colouring took 3 (almost 4) hours....(I can't remember the time for the sketch). And guess what? Both the characters I drew didn't have reference sheets or any form of art on them...Mind you the Mudwing-Nightwing hybrid (@xTrAshYaRtzx- Carcas)  I got a couple colours from her when I asked but it was mostly free reign so it was hard. But now the people in the future will have a piece of art that has colours on it. =3 Also my computer's almost flat from having the brightness turned up so the I could see every detail.

Now that I look at it (again again) I realise carcas's colour don't really flow well

Now that I look at it (again again) I realise carcas's colour don't really flow well....and I'm not happy with the top of head thing......

....

Welp I guess it's ok cause I don't usually draw Sandwings (and even more rarely Mudwings).

Is it wrong that the part I like most is my character Ambermoon (in the back, slightly blurred out) and the FREAKING EYE SHINES. THEY WEREN'T EVEN THAT HARD!!!! LIKE IT LOOK LIKE ONE MINUTE!!!!!!!

AHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *slightly angered noises*