Ultimate Fantasy

"Time to wake up." Adrian gently touched my arm through the cage, shaking me slightly.

I opened and rubbed my eyes, wanting to continue sleeping. "What's the time?" I asked in a raspy voice.

"It's 7." He answered earning a groan from me. He opened the cage for me to go out but I didn't move.

"But it's too early, I want to sleep a bit more." Turning to the other side, I chose to ignore him not thinking it could get me in trouble.

"Are you going to be this difficult to wake up every time?" He asked then reached in and without difficulty, he pulled me out. I tried to protest but was too tired to fight back.

He lifted me up like a little child and held me in his arms causing my head to spin due to being shaken so quickly. He carried me to the bed and we laid down together. I kept my eyes closed placing my head on his chest. We cuddled for some time until I was able to open my eyes properly.

"What are we going to do today?" I questioned once we both got up and I was headed for the bathroom.

"I will teach you some basic rules with me and I am going to lay a claim on you." He said it so casually as though we were talking about grocery shopping, but his words carried a lot of weight with them.

"Lay a claim? How?" Part of me worried that he would say he'll do it by taking my virginity and I surely don't feel ready.

"You will see but it's nothing that would push you too much out of your comfort zone." Feeling reassured by his answer I nodded in agreement and went to the bathroom to do my morning routine.

Once done, I joined him in the small kitchen with orange walls and wooden cupboards. Taking a red mug, I poured some boiling water to make a herbal tea. Meanwhile he made himself some coffee. Neither of us felt hungry so we moved to the living room.

When he sat down on the couch I wanted to sit on his lap but he stopped me. Pointing with his finger for me to sit on the opposite side, he took on a dominant demeanor showing the training was about to begin.

"No cuddling now, I want you to listen carefully." He started and I gave him my full attention. "I am not some some playful boy so I do not have a set of rules like it's a game. But I do want discipline."

Sir yes sir.

He looked me in the eyes seriously, showing how important all this is to him. Basically I shouldn't mess with this.

"And by discipline you mean what?" Showing interest I made myself sit more comfortably.

"The first thing you will do when you open your eyes in the morning, and also the last before you sleep, will be to text me." He paused and I nodded mumbling a quick 'yes sir'. "No answering back when being criticised and most importantly, no eye rolling. I'm allergic to that." He finished off and asked whether I had any questions.

"That's clear. Are there any more rules?" Was all I had to ask and he shook his head. It surprised me because it was over quickly and there were fewer things than I expected.

"Not really. If I think of something else I will let you know. There might be some more sexual, playful ones but those you will learn as we go along and get there." The only thing I still wondered was how did he mean to lay a claim on me but that I didn't ask.

We were stopped when his phone rang and I could realise it was work related. He spent about twenty minutes talking so I quickly snacked something and wondered what we would do for the rest of the day.

When he cut the call we talked for a while about random things and his life. I used the opportunity, seeing him in a talkative mood, to ask some questions. He told me that his family owns the diamond mine which was first acquired by his grandpa. Apparently they have a couple of jewelry stores throughout the country. With them being so rich I wondered how come he doesn't drive some bomb ass car but instead he has a vespa and a plain suv. But not to seem like a gold digger I didn't ask. Maybe cars aren't his thing.