Cast & Summary

Summary:

This is a crossover between pitch perfect and once upon a time because i love both stories and think ruby from OUAT and stacie from pp look like sisters. So in this story they are. They have a 19 year age difference and grow up very differently but they are still connected. Stacie gets lost and ends up as a surrogate daughter to the evil queen and her wife belle. Stacie accidentally gets sent to the future in order to avoid the curse and even though she was 10 when the savior emma was born, she ends up in a time where she is younger than a 16 year old emma. She was Emma's foster sibling for a time before being adopted. She eventually moves next to Beca and the two fall in love. They go to barden together and join the bellas. It is now their senior year and they are engaged and about to graduate and compete in worlds. Around this time the curse was finally broken in storybrooke and ruby and emma come looking for their long lost sister with regina and belle looking for their lost daughter. Takes place in 2015.

Characters

Name: Rebecca Jade Mitchell

Appearance: Anna Kendrick

Age: 23

Height: 5'11''

Species: werewolf (teen wolf (tv show) version)

Normal Eye Color: dark blue

Shifted Eye Color: vibrant red

Hair: brunette

Race: american

Sexuality: lesbian, g!p

Gender: female

Occupation: bellas captain, personal producer, songwriter

Relationships: stacie conrad~dated over 5 years, currently engaged

Nicknames: Beca(everyone), Becs(stacie only), Shawshank(amy only),RJ(mom+stepdad)

Siblings: only child

Parents: dr. warren mitchell (father), sheila mitchell (stepmom), veronica johnson (mother), david johnson (stepdad)

From: portland maine

Languages: english, spanish, german, french, italian, asl

Birthday: september 22, 1992

Other: she is intersex and doesnt have many friends growing up due to this. She also has an eidetic memory. Is a musical prodigy as well. her parents divorced when she was 7 and she lived with her mom full time. Her dad moved to georgia to work at barden and Beca and her mom stayed in portland maine. Her dad married his mistress sheila. Her mom met david johnson when Beca was 10 and they soon married. Beca has barely spoken to her dad since she was 9 and is very close to her mom and step dad. Her mom is a born werewolf but her dad never knew. When Beca was 12 her first shift happened. She later discovered she was a true alpha. She met stacie when she moved next door with her adopted parents when Beca was in her junior year. The two soon became good friends even though stacie knew of Beca's condition, and Beca knew of stacies past and travel between realms and through time. They began dating in the middle of their junior year and have stayed together through the rest of highschool adn all of college. They joined the bellas together and made some great friends. Beca also gets a job at the radio station where she meets jesse who won't take the hint she is taken. Beca clashes heads with the bellas captain aubrey a lot due to different views on how things should be run. None of the bellas knew stacie and Beca were a couple, just old friends, because they are private people, so aubrey thought Beca was trying to date jesse which is against the rules. It eventually comes to a head when Beca breaks song and messes up a performance as well as a public fight with jesse. She quits the bellas and it is only stacy's pleading that gets her back. When their win of the ICCA's is announced Beca brings stacie in for a passionate kiss and that is when the bellas and jesse learn the two women are together and have been for awhile. She proposed to stacie on their 5th anniversary in the middle of the final year of college. Just in time for graduation and worlds.