Chapter 9

AN: i tried to write this from the storybrooke gangs perspective but had serious writers block so had to do it this way instead.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

One Month Later

Beca's POV:

After Stacie and I got back from our honeymoon we along with the rest of the Bella's started our final preparations for Worlds and for most of us graduation. The past few weeks or so Stacie has been throwing up at odd hours of the night and has random cravings so I'm at the store getting her ice cream and a pregnancy test. I'm not one hundred percent sure she is pregnant but her last period was a while ago and the other symptoms on top of that have me wondering. I got a handful of tests because they aren't always accurate and having more than one is best. When I got home I could hear Stacie throwing up in the bathroom upstairs so I put the ice cream in the freezer and took the bag with the pregnancy tests upstairs with me. When I walked into our bathroom I saw Stacie leaning against the bathtub with her hair in a messy bun and a miserable pout on her face. I set the bag on the counter before helping her up so she could brush her teeth, once she did that she saw the bag and said, "Thanks baby. What's in the bag?". I hugged her from behind and said, "well you have been getting sick pretty much every day, had some cravings, and your period is really late. All that together got me thinking so i picked up a couple pregnancy tests while i was at the store".

After I said this she got a really excited look on her face and said, "do you really think I could be pregnant?!?". I chuckled at her excitement and said, "I'm not sure baby let's take the tests and find out". After reading the directions she kicked me out for a minute so she could actually take the tests before letting me back into the bathroom. After a long three minutes we finally got to look at the results and ended up with three positives and two negatives. By this point we were both pretty sure she was pregnant but decided to book a doctors appointment for tomorrow to confirm it. We spent the rest of the night talking about plans for if she is really pregnant. We decided that after the doctors appointment if she is pregnant we will call our parents to tell them the news.

After booking the appointment for 9 the next morning I asked Stacie if she wanted some of the ice cream she was craving earlier. At the mention of the ice cream she immediately got sick again which made me chuckle and mumble "guess not" as I walked over to hold her hair back. For dinner I made us some grilled cheese and tomato soup and after cleaning up we went to bed because we had to get up early the next day.

I was woken up a few minutes before my alarm by Stacie running to the bathroom to throw up so I got up and helped her before we got started with our morning routine. After brushing our teeth we hopped in the shower before getting dressed. I threw on a pair of camo sweat shorts, a black v-neck and my black and white checkered high top vans. After throwing my hair up into a messy bun I went downstairs to prepare breakfast while Stacie finished getting ready. I put some yogurt in two bowls and added granola to them before cutting up some bananas and strawberries to go with. Just as I finished getting everything set up Stacie came downstairs wearing some camo short shorts, a black tank top, and her heeled vans that match mine and her hair was in space buns. When I raised my eyebrows at her she said, "I felt like being cute and matching today".

After eating I threw the dishes in the dishwasher as Stacie grabbed her purse from upstairs. I met her at the bottom of the stairs and wrapped my arms around her waist as she stood on the last step and looked down at her and puckered my lips for a kiss. She chuckled as she wrapped her arms around my neck leaning in to kiss me deeply before pulling away so we could leave. We went through Starbucks on the way to the doctors office and I got black coffee as usual and Stacie opted to get a chai tea. Once we got to the doctors office I parked while Stacie went to check in and then met her in the waiting room. While we were waiting we just played games on my phone and soon enough we were being called back to see the doctor.