Chapter Four

(Maihua POV)
I was sleeping until I felt someone punch me in the jaw. I quickly got up and realized I was tied up and have tape on my mouth and I saw Y/n crying looking at me . I see a young man probably my age or older holding a gun. I start to scream until he ripped the tape from my mouth.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP" The man said kicking Maihua in the leg and punching her face giving her a black eye and a bloody nose and mouth.
"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE WHO ARE YOU" Maihua said angrily.
"The name is Zayn now shut it or I'll kill your girlfriend" Zayn said pointing the gun towards Y/n head.
"WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT FROM US" Y/n said crying.
"Oh isn't it obvious your girlfriend used to be in my gang until she left" Zayn said.
"Leave us alone now" Y/n said aggressively.
*BANG*
Zayn falls on the floor with blood rushing through his head. Maihua looks up and sees AP holding a gun with a serious look on her face.
"AP" Y/n said crying.
AP runs to Maihua and Y/n and unties them and helps them up.
"MAIHUA" Y/n said crying while hugging Maihua tightly.
"Y/N" Maihua said crying hugging Y/n.
"Come on let's go" AP said.
Y/n started walking and saw Maihua limping and falls on the floor passing out.
"MAIHUA" Y/n and AP said screaming.
They quickly pick Maihua up and put her in the car driving to the hospital.
"M-Maihua please wake up" Y/n said holding Maihua crying.
Maihua opens her eyes a little looking at Y/n.
"B-Babe" Maihua said before coughing up blood and passing out again.
"NO" Y/n said crying.
"We're here" AP said.
They rushes to the hospital and explain everything and turns out Maihua had a severely broken leg and jaw and a fractured eye that needed emergency surgery. The doctors cleaned Y/n wounds and told her everything will be okay.
(2 hours later )
The surgery was successful and Y/n and AP went to Maihua hospital room.
"She's asleep now but she'll take time to heal" The doctor said before leaving the room.
Y/n walks next to Maihua bandaged sleeping body and kisses her slowly on her lips. While Y/n was kissing Maihua she felt Maihua pull her closer and started tongue kissing slowly. They stopped kissing and Y/n saw Maihua smiling.
"Hey bubba" Maihua said smiling.
"Hey babe how you feeling ?" Y/n said.
"I feel okay just tired" Maihua said.
"Mai you had surgery for your wounds all because of Zayn" AP said.
"Yeah babe and it was serious" Y/n said almost crying.
"Hey guys it's okay I'm good and alive" Maihua said.
"True which we are happy with" AP said.
Maihua get discharged from the hospital and is currently taking medications for the healing.
Maihua was giving crutches to move around and a mask to cover her eye and jaw. Maihua fell asleep afterwards the drive home leaving AP and Y/n relaxing for the rest of the day.
"Babe wake up you need to take your medicine" Y/n said scratching Maihua hair.
Maihua doesn't wake up and begins drooling while sleeping.
"Baby" Y/n said rubbing Maihua cheek.
Maihua wakes up and groans a little and looks at Y/n smiling a little.
"You have to take your medicine bubs" Y/n said holding the pill bottles.
"Babe I was sleeping" Maihua said whining a little.
"Awww stop being a baby and let me give you your medicine" Y/n said laughing.
"Fine but afterwards I want cuddles" Maihua said laughing.
Maihua takes her medicine and Y/n lays right next to Maihua and started cuddling her.
"I love you bubs" Y/n said kissing Maihua cheek.
"I love you more bubbas" Maihua said putting her head on Y/n chest and kissing her cheek.
Y/n looks at Maihua and laughs a little.
"What babe" Maihua said laughing.
"You look cute with your mask and eyepatch" Y/n said laughing.
"I'm not cute I'm hot I look like a pirate " Maihua said laughing.
" Well you're my hot and sexy pirate" Y/n said whispering in Maihua ear and bites her ear softly.
"I-Babygirl ahh" Maihua groans a little.
"Daddy you can't have none of this until you feel better" Y/n said smirking.
"S-Stop teasing me" Maihua groans.
"Okay fine I'll stop" Y/n said laughing.
"You're a jerk for that but I love you" Maihua said laughing before falling asleep.
Y/n kisses Maihua and falls asleep afterwards holding her close to her.
To be continued.