baby

SNOWMAN~
you are my home, my home for all seasons

vinnie 🥺

milo 🥺

vinnie

can i come over?

if you want too

really?

yeah

wyd rn

im going back to
sleep

boring

im tired man

when i get there
were gonna cuddle 🥺

okay

i set my phone down and laid back. after a few minutes of trying to fall asleep, the man of the hour ran into my room and jumped onto my bed, landing on top of me.

"get off me vincent"
"noo, i liked vinnie"
"well your name is vincent correct?"
"everyone calls me vinnie though" he whined.
"welp not everyone"
"how bout i make you an offering?"
"what is it?" i asked.

he leaned down and softly placed his lips on mine. my hands flew onto his cheeks as he pulled away.

"i dont know if that was good enough" i said with a smirk.
"up you go" he said while getting up and throwing me over his shoulder.

he walked out the room and ran down the stairs. he walked outside to his car and put me inside before getting inside himself.

"what happened to cuddles?" i asked with a pout.
"we will cuddle but first- actually i dont know. were just gonna drive around" he said with a laugh.

i rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone out. i started an instagram live as i set my phone up infront of me. i waited a few more seconds before speaking.

"hey guys so it seems like everytime im live, im in a weird situation. this time, i've been kidnapped and im being held hostage" i said with a smile.

(comments are in italics)

are your friends with vinnie?
"am i friends with vinnie? who is vinnie? ew if your talking about that hacker kid then i hate him with a burning passion" i said while fake gagging.

next thing i know, vinnie attacked me and started tickling me to death.

"no vincent stop it!! im literally gonna pee!" i yelled at him.

aww they are together!
you guys would be a cute couple
all the shippers are going crazy
cutiesss
i want a relationship like thisss
why do you call him vincent?

"why do i call him vincent? thats because-" i explained before getting cut off.
"basically i left her on read and made her mad so now she refuses to call me vinnie" vinnie said.

after a few more minutes, i ended the live and turned to vinnie.

"can we go home now?"
"yes but were going to my house"
"vinnieee"
"your gonna meet jordan and all them"

i leaned back in my seat as he continued driving.

vinnie

i knew milo would probably be shy around the guys but i just need to get her out of that phase.

~

she visibly tensed up around jordan and the boys but she made it through. i took her up to my room and sat down.

"now i need my cuddles" i said.
"need?"
"yes, i need them" i said while picking her up.

i laid down with her next to me. she wrapped her arms around me as i kissed the top of her head and played with her hair.

third person

mission minnie

avani:
i added jordan

jordan:
did you guys see
vinnie's story?

josh:
no

quin:
no

kio:
what did he post?

amelie:
THATS SO CUTE

josh:
send it to us jordan

jordan:
look

(pretend its them yk)

avani:
MISSION MINNIE
IS A GO

anthony:
if we just sit back
and watch then
im sure their gonna
start dating asap

amelie:
imagine their babies 🥺

jordan:
it would have pretty eyes 🥺

avani:
it would be so tiny 🥺

kio:
it would be adorable 🥺

avani:
I HAVE DECIDED!
MAKE HIM ASK
HER OUT ASAP

jordan:
gotchu

josh:
yes sir