Chapter 6 Old love

Zack and ally were looking at each other the both of them didn't say anything at all but then Nathan walked towards the drinks to see the both of them as he was shocked he didn't know that she was going to be here.

Ally said something to break the ice as Zack was still standing there looking at her.

Ally: Zack it been awhile...

Zack: yeah it been a good couple of months.

Ally: look Zack let's not start this right now okay.

Zack: I'm not here to start anything Ally okay.

Ally: ...

Zack shook his head as he was about to walk away but ally softly grabbed his arm as he looked at her quickly.

Ally: Zack last couple of months I changed and so did you.

Zack: ...

Ally: just say something Zack anything at all!

Zack: ally let go of my arm please...

Ally let go of his arm as Zack walked away from her and left the party as Nathan looks at her shook his head slowly as he walked towards the party again as ally was standing there all quietly as the music was playing.

The next day

Zack woke up as he turned to his side to see his phone telling him the time, it was 5:30 in the morning so he slowly got up and grabbed his phone.

As he put on earbuds and played some music * rich kidz by new medicine* Zack was getting ready for school as he put on his gray long sleeve shirt and black pants, and blue shoes then he put on his skull fingerless gloves.

After he was done putting on clothes he grabbed his backpack and walked outside to hopped on his motorcycle as he drove to the high school.

One hour later

Zack made it to the school as he parked his motorcycle in the parking spot on the side of the school, as he looked at his phone the time was now 6:20 am school will begin in the next hour so Zack walked into the building.

Mrs Robin looks at Zack as she was confused on why he was here early but shook her head as she went back on getting set up for the day.

Zack walked into the music room to see mr tomes as he was on his computer, as he looked up he nodded his head at Zack as he began to grab his guitar and started playing a melody

One hour later

The students began to walk into the school as Maria got out of her dad's car and walked in the school it was now her second day of school now.

As she was walking towards her locker she heard music playing from the music room so she walked over towards the door to peak in to see what was going on.

She saw Zack playing on his guitar as Maria recognize the song he was playing.

After he stopped playing music he went to his class leaving Maria in complete shock as she never saw him play like that before the party from last night.

What the hell is wrong with me...? Maria said to herself.

Hello everyone I hope you like this one so going back to Maria POV Zack will come back in some point but anyway see you all in the next one.