Part 4 - The Number

A/N: i've been feeling really unmotivated lately so i'm gonna try and update once a week rather than every few days 💕

TW: THIS CHAPTER HAS SEXUAL ASSULT IN IT SO IF THATS ONE OF YOUR TRIGGERS PLEASE SKIP IT!!!

Oikawa POV (after the game): God dammit! We lost! This was my last year at Seijoh. I'll never be able to play anymore games with Iwa-chan, or anyone else. (stop being dramatic you dumb bitch 🙄) I was walking out of the gym when Ushijima came up to make and started dancing while telling me all the reasons I should've gone to Shiritorizawa.

Then he walked away silently... I was wiping my tears walking back to Seijoh's bus, when a group of girls approached me. They said "Oikawa-san! Please accept our chocolates, and other gifts!" graciously, I accepted them. Then they asked me for an autograph. It was pleasant until one of them grabbed my butt-

Sangwoo POV: I was minding my own business walking back to our car when Yoonbum saw a guy from the teal and white team getting sexually assaulted, he pointed it out because he said "You found great interest in that team didn't you? I didn't want to let someone from a team you like get harassed like that."

Either way I'm glad Bum told me, because it was that pretty boy from earlier. I was red with rage. I didn't need to see someone as pretty as himself getting groped by a bunch of horny teenagers. I angrily stomped up to them, grabbed his arm (he was showing the slightest bit of blush) and stomped back to wear Yoonbum was.

The boy, Who's name was Tooru Oikawa, looked startled, but grateful.

He insisted we swapped numbers so he could get me something for helping him out.

"C'mon I'll treat you to dinner, I'll even pay!" "Think of it as thanks."

"Sorry Oikawa, I have to get home and let my dog out."

"Here, let's swap numbers so I can pay you back later?"

"We really shouldn't it's fine you don't need to-"

"Hmph" Oikawa huffed while angrily grabbbing Sangwoo's phone and punching in his phone number, and saving his contact name as 'Queen Oikawa'

"I insist. You helped me a lot back there."

I sighed. "Alright, but I to get going now."

I ran off with a smile on my face, and leaving him a wink.

A/N: FOLLOW MY INSTA PLEASSEEE
frogs.for.thegays

412 words