Chapter 2: Dead Wrong

"Alright, we have to stick together, Black!" Yellow exclaimed.

Crap, how am I supposed to kill people if she's with me 24/7?

"Uhm, yeah we do!" I lied.

Maybe if I find a way to distract her I can-

"Hey!" A voice yelled from the distance.

I turned around to see Purple running towards us. Yellow immediately jumped in front of me in a defensive pose (she's so adorable).

"State you're business, crewmate!" She said sternly.

Well, she tried to say it sternly. It just came out sounding adorable.

"Don't worry, Yellow. I just need Black's help with a task." Purple lied.

I could tell he was lying. I'm the master at it and masters at lying can tell when other people are lying.

"Well, I'll go with you two." Yellow said.

This could be my chance to get a kill. I can't pass it up.

"No, don't worry, Yellow." I say. "I'll be fine."

"Yeah, do I look like a person that would kill another person?" Purple pointed to his face.

"Yes." Yellow said. "But I do trust Black."

I smiled and walked off with Purple.

"What do want?" I asked him.

"I know you like Yellow." He whispered into my ear.

I feel my face flush. How the hell did he find out??!? Am I that bad at hiding it?

"No!" I said a bit louder than I had intended.

"Don't worry, man! I'm not going to tell ANYONE." Purple assured me.

He seemed genuine, but I am going to kill him anyways, so it doesn't matter.

"Here, come into electrical with me." I say.

There's a vent there. Once I kill him I'll have a quick and easy exit. We walk into electrical together.

"Okay, I have a plan for you to ask her out alread-"

"How do you know I won't kill you?" I ask.

"Simple, the imposter is a heartless monster. He wouldn't fall in love with the very thing he wants to kill." Purple explained to me.

Little does he know...

"Unfortunately for you..." I opened my helmet to reveal my many tentacles."You're dead wrong."

I stab through his face with my lazer sharp tongue and blood splashed all through out electrical. I make sure to use my tongue to clean the remaining bits of....him on me. Time to get out of here. I crawl out into the security room. Now, time to find Yellow.

I make my way to the upper engine where we originally were to see her aligning the engine.

"Hey!" I call out to her.

She turns around to see me in the hallway behind her.

"Hey! Where's Purple?" She asked. "Did he do anything suspicious?"

"No, he just needed help starting the reactor, said he had a bad memory." I lied.

"Alrighty, we sh-BEEP!" The sound of an alarm going off interrupted Yellow. "The Imposter must have struck again!" She yelled.

She grabbed my hand and lead me into the cafeteria before I could respond.

"BLACK!" A voice I didn't quite recognize yelled.

Wait...THEY SAID ME???

"W-what do you mean????" I asked as I turned to see who accused me.

White.

"I was with Purple and he said that he was going to see you and now he's dead!" She said.

"BULLCRAP!" Yellow yelled.

Oh, no. She looks totally pissed.

"Black is my friend and he was alone with me three separate times he didn't kill me, so it doesn't make any sense! Why would he kill other people and not me?"

I let out a slight smile. There's no way I'm getting voted out now, that was a very valid point she made.

"Alright, alright." Dark Green said. "What were you doing, Black?" She asked.

"Well, Purple did indeed come to get me because he needed help starting the reactor, he said he had a bad memory. So, I did help him, but then I went back into the upper engine with Yellow." I lied.

Everyone was quiet. I think they're examining my alibi. I grabbed my voting had and pressed the skip button. I still can't vote anyone or else they'll be more suspicious of me.

                        Total vote tally:
Yellow:

Black: • •

Pink:

Light Green:

Dark Green:

Blue:

Red:

White: •

Skip: • • • • • • •

Two people are after me?! I thought it was just White? At least I have Yellow defending me. She's such a sweetheart.