Contract; Nullified

~•~

~•~

To say the least, Soundwave was by no means happy. And his menacing aura seemed to agree as such - especially with the newfound information he had just learned about the Commander.

For someone with good leadership skills in human standers, and a lot of respect from their peers to back it up, Erwin had a horrible motive to keep leading people to their deaths; especially ones who devote themselves for a true goal of freedom - even if it was for a moment.

True, Soundwave's opinions did not change on humans despite all he's learned about them, but his despise for false leaders runs in any species he's come across.

Erwin was no exception.

True, the cybertronian should only think about himself in his current predicament and not involve himself in human affairs in their branch of government and chain of command, but even he wouldn't continue following someone who only saw profit for their own desires by using other people.

No, this wasn't Cybertron, and the Golden Age and Cast System are no more, but to follow such a system again, well, to be honest...

Really, really, vexed him.

With clean, swift strides, Soundwave passed the stunned looks of both Levi and Hanji in the room and paused right before Erwin's desk, looking down at him through his visor with his lips set in a tense line.

Ewrin opened his mouth to address Soundwave's sudden intrusion, expressing his and the other occupants in the rooms confusion to his sudden actions. But before he could utter a single word, he was stopped by the text appearing on Soundwave's visor only visible to him.

Like a fish gaping out of water, Ewrin was left no chance to speak once more as the cybertronian turned around and left - the sound of his light footsteps disappearing once he reached the door before his entire silhouette vanished in front of the Scout Leader's eyes.

Levi and Hanji could only watch Ewrin in confused silence as he interlocked both of his hands and placed it in front of his mouth, watching as the Commander's eyebrows furrowed in what looked like concern and uncertainty.

"Ewrin." At Levi's call, came the unspoken question as well.

Ewrin closed his eyes and shifted to instead lean his forehead on his hands, unable to meet both Hanji's and Levi's gaze.

"Soundwave has decided to nullify the contract with the Scouts."

Outside, they could hear the sound of Soundwave taking off into the night sky.

"We'll be faced with another possible enemy from now on."

~•~

~•~

I lived.

Ha HA!

I have more chapters coming soon~

Thank you all for your patience 

(シ_ _)シ