Chapter 1

Amelia POV
"Amelia wake the fuck up!"

I Groaned and turned over on my back to stretch,when I stretched I accidentally hit my arm on the wall. Ugh Owie! I said while groaning in whisper.Piss off Aunt Jessica I yelled back annoyed.after when I was done rubbing my arm.I got out of my bed and walked to my small closet to get my clothes out. https://pin.it/73tyEzH.when I was done picking out my clothes. I put them on my bed and grab two towels that was on my small dresser and started heading towards my bathroom to shower.15 minutes later I got out of the shower and grabbed one towel to wrap my hair and then I grabbed my other towel to wrap my body,when I was done wrapping my self I go back into my room and dry my self up more before putting on my clothes.A few minutes later I was done.I walk out my room to meet my evil Aunt.I stepped in the small living room (that look like this)

I saw my Aunt on one of those hard wooden chairs watching Tv,I walked up to her

I saw my Aunt on one of those hard wooden chairs watching Tv,I walked up to her. Ugh what do you want bitch I was having a good dream about Damon Salvatore! I yelled angrily. Do not speak to me like that Amelia! Aunt Jessica stood up angrily. I can speak like that if I want to speak like that bitch you are not MY MOM I yelled even angrier. You know what apologize right now or I'm making you clean the whole fucking house for the month Aunt Jessica angrily yelled. You know what I'm tired of living like I'm your maid I'm done with your shit! I yelled even louder whiled walking into my room to pack.Few minutes later I was zipping up my black,medium,plain backpack that was full of clothes,snacks,and drinks.I put the backpack on and walked back out of my room to see my bitch of an aunt standing there with her arms crossed and a pissed off expression. Where would you live? Aunt Jessica said surprisingly calmly, that kinda scares me she is usually not calm ...I thought while looking at my Aunt.I'll figure it out...way better then staying with you who makes me a maid Amelia said annoyed. I'm gonna miss you... Aunt Jessica suddenly said awkwardly.
Really?!? Amelia yelled in confusion and shock.Yes I mean who else would clean up my mess!! Aunt Jessica said in a duh tone. I stared at my Aunt with a deadpanned expression for 5 minutes before leaving. Fuck you!! Have a fucked up life Aunt Jessica Amelia yelled while walking towards the door. I opened the door and walked through it and slammed it behind me.moments of later of walking ,
I've became hungry so I sat down on the side walk to get my snacks out of my backpack.I search through my backpack to look for my favorite snack Smartfood Flamin' Hot White Cheddar Popcorn.the one thang you need to know about me is I love spicy snacks! After searching for them for couple minutes.I found them and started opening up the bag to eat them.just a few more minutes of eating half through my bag of cheddar popcorn I heard something hit on a side walk,I look of my surroundings and stopped at my gaze to see a phone across a street on the side walk. My curiosity got the best of me, so I stood up and put my stuff away in my backpack and started walking across the street to look at the phone better.when I got closer to the phone I picked up with my hand and looked at the screen only to see my favorite show playing The Vampire Diaries.   

Hope you guys like my official fan fiction of vampire diaries make sure to vote my story so I would know people actually like it and if not I won't continue it
Love Jada 💖