⚠️PLEASE READ!!!⚠️

(Quick note: i'm using voice text for this chapter so if I said something wrong or if I misspelled something or if I used the wrong punctuation or wrong wording it's the phones fault and the fact that I can barely hear myself talking LMAO😂)

Ahhhh hiiiiii

Lol idk

Soooooo

Just to start out, I am Knismolagnia (not my name,it's a fetish) and it's really hard to find someone else like that.

It's not my fault though,fetishes come naturally for some people😂

Anyway,you know how on TikTok you can message people?

Well I met this guy who said he was Knismolagnia too.

Before I started officially talking to him, I asked my mom how old he looked and she said he had to be 30.

I didn't want to (and I never want to) talk to a 30 year-old,so I blocked him for a few days.

After 4 days,Mom and I were chillin on the couch and I said,

"You know,I don't know if he looks 30."

Mom looked at me and said,

"Well,maybe you can give him another shot and ask him how old he is."

We started talking again about our fetish for a few weeks,then one day I felt like I should officially ask him how old he was.

But something was stopping me from asking him; I didn't want to come off as a creep.

A few weeks passed,and I wanted to know super badly. So I just went for it. I said,

"So how old are you?"

And instantly regretted asking and shut my phone off and closed my eyes.

Then within 5 seconds he messaged back.

He had said,

"15. Hbu?"

And I felt so relieved. I told him how old I was and he said,

"Oh. You seem older lol."

Then changed the subject completely.

I didn't like how he was constantly talking about the fetish and his cousins and mom all the time. I thought it was weird. I didn't like it at all. Every time he messaged be I got a bad feeling. But I just blamed it on my socially awkward insecurities 😂

Aaaaaaanyway,

We continued talking,and even role played twice.

Deep inside,I knew something was up. Because he barely knew anything about the modern Mortal Kombat games and only talked about one scene from Gravity Falls😂

Also whenever I wanted to talk about highschool,he would just change the subject right back to knismoligina (I suck at spelling)

I also found it odd that he would only go to sleep when I would. And I stay up really late.

like really late.

Like I go to bed at four in the morning and he would stay up until four in the morning talking to me and sometimes even later if I stayed up later.

So within 1 hour and 30 minutes ago, we were talking, and I noticed his profile picture changed. It looks very different and I didn't notice it for a very long time but when I did I tapped on it and looked at it and he had a beard this time.

And I know 15-year-old guys don't get beards at 15 so I knew something was obviously up then.

So I confronted him.