.::O3::.

.::Clifford::.

"Michael! Michael, please! Don't do this to me!" The blonde twelve year old girl cried, jumping around and trying to steal a silver laptop out of my hands. However, due to the fact that she was two feet shorter than me and each of her flabby arms weighed about four thousand pounds because she sucked, it was impossible. "I have all of my stories in there! Please don't drop it!"

"You want this back? You want it?" For some reason, my dreamland persona tends to be quite obnoxious and selfish when it comes to attention, "Too bad, Tori! You will never infect others with your terrible writing again! Hahahahah!"

Hahahahahaha!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"Michael Gordon Clifford, you better wake up before you make us late for class again!" Calum's nagging was never a good way to ruin my visit to dreamland. With him, it's like being married but without the sex..Or an attractive relationship partner. "Get up, Mr. Poet!"

"Suck my dick." I managed to groan real words under my bedsheets, my eyes were already burning from the intrusion of light as my best friend opened the window to let fresh air inside my room. "...On second thought, you might actually do it, so nevermind."

"At this point, I'll do anything to make you attend school, you're failing everything." Don't know if he was being serious, but he still took a hold of my warm shield and threw it out of the way, exposing me in all my glory. "Shit, dude! Why do you like to sleep naked?!"

"Because it's my room, my bed, my body and not yours." There really wasn't any point in opposing him when it came to 'serious' topics that involved many things like school, family, or the occasional gingivitis argument, where he'd tell me that's what I will get if I don't floss every so often. I swear, he could be a better mother than my own if he keeps it up... "Can't we just skip first class? It's only homeroom."

"Yeah, and it's the perfect time for you to finish that homework you haven't even started." He turned around, ignoring me as I covered my majestic dick with a pair of boxers. I thought he was just too shy to look at me getting dressed, but he was only searching for my untouched backpack. "It's so dusty. When was the last time you took this to school?"

"I don't know, beats me." I slumped against a wall and yawned sexily. "I don't feel like going today, Cal. I'm sick."

"Even if that may be true, in your case, mentally, you still need to attend your classes. Michael, your English teacher worries a lot about you. The least you could do is show up every so often." He finished emptying my pack and began sorting everything out in three different groups. "Okay, this pen is essential for school, this crumbled piece of paper is trash, so it stays at home for now, we can throw it away when we come back, and this...This...What the hell is this?!"

I wasn't paying much attention to his blabbing, in fact, I was signing into my Wattpad account through my laptop to check if I had any new messages from ToriDisgustingAssCollins since I've sent her some kind suggestions earlier. Though, as always, she was too busy drooling over my hot picture to respond. "She's so fucking gross, doesn't she know a guy like me will never go for obese twelve year olds?"

"Michael, you're not listening!" Calum threw me Mr. Ollie, a small Snuggie bear that I took from one of my neighbour's kids one day when he was being a pain in the ass and throwing toys at my window, who does that kid think he is?!

Calling me a 'freak' isn't much of an insult to me, but it did piss me off enough to grab one of the stuffed animals he owned and tortured the hell out of it.

I stepped on it, spat on it, kicked it around and even swiped it around my arse, of course I was wearing jeans at that moment so he didn't get to see any part of my aesthetic body, but he did caught those inappropriate movements and ran into his home, crying for his mommy.