Chapter 1

"you got this kim seungmin" seungmin whispered to himself as he walked the hallways, scanning for a familiar face that is seo changbin.

its lunch and after asking the lady at the office for changbin's schedule for "school" purposes, he learned that the older had three hours of lunch before class.

he already gave his teacher his excuse letter stating that he wont attend the class due to some research he will do in the library, luckily the teacher let him (the teachers have no problem with him skipping class).

now he has two hours and a half to find the older. first stop is the cafeteria. as usual, the chattering of the hungry students can be heard miles away.

seungmin went to the counter to order strawberry milk and went to sat at the table at the corner where he could see all sides of the cafeteria. when he didn't spot changbin, he quietly made his exit.

second is the rooftop, stereotypical high school baddies hang out at the rooftop, so he made his way to the top, silently walking the stairs. but he found a few couples making out.

"ew hets."

seungmin could only grimace at the sight of heterosexual couples sucking each other's faces.

third stop, the library. he gave the librarian a timid smile and immediately searched for his target. he went shelf after shelf, making sure he checks every corner. seungmin huffed, he'd been searching the library for thirty minutes now and found nothing, not even a single hair of changbin.

he turns at his right and almost yelled in happiness as he sees the sleeping figure of seo changbin. he walked to the older and gave his shoulder a small pat.

"ugh now what?!" seungmin flinched at the harsh tone the older had.

"uhm, i'm kim seungmin, class one? we have to talk" changbin only scoffed. he rubbed the sleep from his eyes but to no avail, he was still sleepy and any moment from now his head would hit the table.

"what, kim seungmin, are you telling me what to do?"

"i am asking you, so please." the top student? saying please? changbin rolled his eyes.

"whatever, fine just don't disturb my sleep next time."

100220
hello