Chapter Sixteen

DEAN’S POV

(The middle of the night from the last chapter)

From: Hannah 3:12am.

Hey. Heard you were back on town. Meet me at my house. I’m gonna be there sooner than later. Wait for me, get undressed or whatever. I also bought your favorite cereal. You should have some while youre waiting for me. C u soon :)

Damnit. What am I supposed to do? Shadow didn’t wanna have sex like I thought she would, and she got me all hot already. I think about whether or not I should leave a note for Shadow that I’m going out, but I decide against it. If she wakes up on time, I’ll just text her. She shouldn’t question it much farther. She never did.

It is now 5am and I’m still waiting on Hannah. She better hurry up or I swear I’m just gonna leave her slutty ass. She finally strolls in at about 5:15.

“Fucking finally.” I say standing up and walk to her. She continues walking to me.

“Shut up,” she speaks with no emotion. The next thing I know, we’re both locked at the lips.

After I had dragged us both up the stairs, we ended in her room after stopping every now and then. There’s some grinding, moaning, and just embarrassing noises from the both of us. All of a sudden, I hear my phone go off in my pants. As I’m still kissing her, I take my phone out to see that I have a text from Shadow. I respond with one hand texting her, the other doing some nasty things with Hannah. And when I say nasty, I mean seriously gross. I wouldn’t do this shit with Shadow if she finally agreed to sex. Hannah, however, doesn’t give a fuck.

From: Shadow<3 6:34a.m

Where r u?

To: Shadow<3 6:35a.m

Sry babe I got a call a few hours ago and I had to stop somewhere. I’ll be back at your place after school. Have a good day :)

“Who are you texting?” Hannah mumbles against my lips.

“No one” I respond rather quickly.

Then… more stuff happens.

SHADOW’S POV

 (Back to the present time)

I entered my house with Pete and of course, no Dean.

“So Call of Duty or Grand Theft Auto?” He asks me.

“GTA for sure.” I respond, probably sounding disappointed that Dean wasn’t here.

“Alrighty then. GTA it is. TIME TO KILL SOME PEDESTRIANS AND PICK UP HOOKERS!” Pete screams. I laugh at his words and sit on the couch.

Only about 20 minutes go by when Dean walks in.

“Hey Shadow, sorry I’m late. I had stuff to do. Oh, hey Pete.” Dean acknowledges Pete’s existence in the room for the first time.

“Uh hey. Look Shadow, I gotta go. Homework’s a bitch” Pete gets up and makes his way to the door.

“You don’t have to go! You can stay if you want.” I didn’t want him to go just because Dean came back.

“Nah it’s alright. I think it’s time I had a chat with Patrick anyway. Have fun you guys.” He smiles weakly and walks out the door.

Dean raises his hands in surrender. “I didn’t tell him to leave.”

I sigh and run a hand through my long hair. “I know. It’s not your fault. Anyway… how are you?” I walk up to him to give him a kiss on the lips.

“Good. How was your day?” He smiles, holding his hands on my hips.

“Alright. I talked to this really awesome girl….” I looked at his neck and see a forming bruise. “What’s that?” I asked pointing to it.

“What?” He walks up to the mirror and his eyes go wide. “Oh uh this? I… uh… hit myself in my sleep.” He turns to me and smiles nervously.

I stare at it for a second, seeing through his lie. Realization dawned on me the second I thought about where he went today. His family his away, he didn’t make that many friends here, and I could see the look of anger and regret when I told him I didn’t want to sleep with him. I am a complete fool.

“Who is she?” I questioned, still looking at his neck. There was no way I could look him in the eyes anymore.

He sighs. “I don’t know what you’re talking about Shadow.”

I laugh in spite of myself. “Bullshit. How long has this been going on? Ever since we started dating? Just today? Tell me, Dean. Don’t fucking lie to me anymore.” I speak loudly and with a sense of insecurity in my voice.

He sighs again. Deeper this time, and longer too. “Uh. About three weeks after we started dating. You didn’t wanna make the next step in the relationship and I had to let loose!” He screams at me.

“Do NOT blame this on me, Winchester. I wasn’t ready to give you something that I could never get back because we’re fucking 17! You know, some people wait til marriage.” I point out.

“Some people have babies at 17.” He gets closer to me.

“Like you wanted a baby. You just wanted a whore to fuck so you and your ego could be satisfied. Unfortunately for you, I’m not a whore.” I say, taking a small step back.

He took one step closer. “That’s where you’re wrong. Don’t tell me that you Pete haven’t done it? Or at least thought about it. Oh but what about Patrick? He’s wanted to get you in his pants for years. I’m sure you thought about it once or twice. You’re just a waste of space.”

I think I just heard something I would never hear. He was one of the people I trusted the most through all this horrible shit that has been going on with me. Instead of letting him see my sadness, I got angry.

“Maybe I am. But you’re a man-slut that has no compassion and love for others. You’re a broken down man that not even your father can stand. The only person that MIGHT stick around, is your little brother. But even that’s doubtful.”

He took that last step towards me and slapped me across the face. “You fucking bitch. I hope you do finish the job and kill yourself. You were never worth a minute of my time.”

He walked right out the door and drove away. I don’t care if he never comes back. I slid against the wall and sat there and cried my eyes out for hours. I want my brother here to tell me it’s alright. I want my mother here to rub my back and get me to calm down. I want my dad here to threaten Dean’s life, but never actually do anything. I want Pete here to say nice words to me to cheer me up. I want my old life back. I want that life I had before Dean. That life when it was just Andy, Joe, Pete, Patrick, and I.

I think about whether or not I sure start cutting again. But I couldn’t. I couldn’t do that to the guys. Even Patrick. I get my phone and dial the number I didn’t think would be my first call.

“Hello?” the voice answers on the other end.

“Um… Patrick can you come over?” I asked sweetly.

“Yeah I’ll be there in a minute.” He says then hangs up quickly and suddenly. 

<><><><><><><><><><><>

Just started a Gerard Way fic on this account. give it a look if your bored :) Thanks!

~Kira