Chapter 27

Love her but let her wild.

                                   - Atticus

Philip:

                    I feel strange, I think now and on I will think first when I write to you and let my feelings and emotions clear. Well I will try to write you daily but I don't know what to write.

How is the movie going, hope well I read in the news that you are filming the last scenes and will be on the cinema on two weeks? How is Cassia? Tell her to write me.  I really miss you guys! Tell the girls I will call them and we will talk a little bit more okay? If they let us have cellphones maybe this things wouldn´t happen.

                        Love you, Alix.

“Hey!” He kiss me on my neck. I didn´t notice that he came.

“Hi! What´s up? Why do you always come at midnight?”

“Nothing I just want a kiss before go to sleep.”

“What happened with your mom, wasn´t she the one that gives you kisses?”

“Come on!”

“Just kidding, but I think baby Austin have to go to sleep without a goodnight kiss. “He chuckles and stole me a kiss.

“You didn´t said I can give you a good night kiss. “He smiles lightly “You are okay?”

“No, I miss my parents.” He hugs me.

“What instruments they play? You never told me?”

“My father play the piano and my mom the violin and sing.” I smile sadly.

“So from there came from your talent.”

“Actually my father taught me, I was more daddy´s girl.”

“I wish I could meet them, sorry I didn´t want to make you feel bad.”

“It´s okay, I already get over it and what is your special talent?”

“The piano, my father play very well.”

“I want to hear you play, the other day he came here. “ He chuckles.

“Really? Why? “He ask surprised.

“How quickly you forget things, maybe this refresh your mind.” I take out the gun form my bedside table.”

“Oh, I didn´t but I thought he came before that, about that try to not to shot anyone when you are angry.”

“I won´t, really you came here just to talk I thought we were going on a date, I don´t know outside of this.”

“Sorry, but last time my father catch us, you thought here aren´t any cameras?”

“And?”

“I promise him to don´t go out.”

“That´s it? You give up? What´s up with the break rules prince?”

“I know but…”

“For me?”

“Okay, but I will try to hack the cameras and turning them off before we go out, but you just have to be patient.”

“Have you ever had a heartbreak?”

“Since I know you kind of every week.”

“Really, just me?”

“Just you.”

“Neither when you were little? “He shake his head saying no.

“And you?”

“Well kind of, when I was little my father had a friend that every year invite him to play for him and stay there for holidays, one day he took me to go with him.”

“So?”

“And I were best friend with his son, but when we had to go, I was devastated I cried a whole week later I forgot I was just six I think.”

“And you never came back there?”

“No, neither I remember his name, the other day the memory came, when was midnight we always went to the garden to pick fireflies so we had free light.”

“Rule breaker since child.”

“Always.”

“I will ever be for you and I won´t never let you go, You are the finest, loveliest, tenderest , and most beautiful person I have never know and even that is an understatement.”

“That´s so sweet to come from you, really you read it on a book did you.”

“I can´t say sweet things form my own?”

“Since the first time with wolf, I don´t think so.”

“Okay, fine I read it on a book but sounds good.”

“I didn´t know that the wolves can be tenderest.”He laugh.

Dear Alix:

           You are okay? Better write me when you are okay, so again I won´t see you here. Cassia now is with less work than me and she will write to you soon. The girls send you this picture, we went to visit my parents; they send you greetings, is okay you can call me every time, write me when you are sad or happy you are like my little daughter to me, I really love you with all my hearth, if someone hurt you I will be there to give him a beating.I really miss go to ice-skating after work with you. I remember the first time I met you on a party of my friend later I met your sister and then came the happy ever after, almost because them aren´t here. But I know they are very happy about you, looking you from the heaven. The news are right the thing is that we had to film again t some scenes that were wrong and but I´m done next week.

P.S: Don´t forget to call us, my birthday next week. Just saying

                                                                                            Love you Alix, Phil.