FOURTEEN

"So you can control whoever answers you?" You asked Shinsou as you sat next to each other on the bus.

He was fiddling with the wraps of a strange white material hanging on his neck, identical to Aizawa's. The ends danced a bit, it was fun to look at.

"Yes." Was his monotonous reply.

"You wouldn't use it on me, right?" You laughed nervously.

Though you had confidence in your strength, you knew that if you ever feel into his mind control, you'd be done for. You were at least grateful that, for now, you were allies.

Shinsou turned to look at you with a subtle glare, "Depends on the circumstance."

"That's not very reassuring."

"Oh well." He turned away, but you could see a ghost of a smirk on his lips.

You laughed a bit.

"Well, use that awesome quirk of yours to pass the exams." You nudged his arm with your elbow.

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes.

'°°'
'°°' 

You and Shinsou stood outside a large building with Aizawa.

"I expected to see more people here." Shinsou commented as he glanced around.

You did too. Not only UA, but many other schools had hero courses and you anticipated to meet and see a lot of other students. Yet, you saw only about ten others.

"The actual Provisional license exams don't take place until a while from now. This license exam is conducted for students like you; transfers, foreign exchange students and the likes. And that's very uncommon because most schools don't allow transfers into their hero course." Aizawa explained.

You nodded in understanding.

"Now change into your hero costumes and head to the main hall."

"We've not received our hero costumes." Shinsou raised a brow in confusion.

Aizawa let out a sigh and led you both back to the bus. He pointed towards the back and two long rectangular boxes were resting on some chairs.

"COOL!" You exclaimed as you rushed in. 

You grabbed the one with your name labelled on it and carried Shinsou's to hand it to him. He muttered a thanks and walked away.

You walked to the changing rooms to try on your hero suit.

You turned around in the mirror. You liked how it looked, the open parts allowed you to charge your body with plasma and the bright blue lined material stored excess energy and distributed it evenly round your body for enhanced endurance and strength. The black cloth was made of a light but strong material, mimicking armor.