My Sunshine

"Years of togetherness can't make you love someone" The words echoed in my ears as I looked around in the empty room which didn't use to be this empty almost one and a half year back. It was our Home. I and she used to live here.

She, Devika, The girl I thought I loved but the reality was something different.

Yeah, we were together in a living relationship that was because we were bestfriends and somewhere we thought we loved each other.

We didn't. We didn't love eachother and that was the truth. But we had a strong connection between us and we knew it. We both were best friends. We were always there to support each other. We were eachother's secret keeper. We meant a lot to each other. There was nothing for which I can't trust her. Be it anything, she would be the first person with whom I will share that. After all friendships are about it and trust is the base of any relation. Friends are those creature with whom you can share anything without any hesitation and she was that person for me. We shared everything about our life to each other until She came into my life.

Here this She is referred to Suman.I remember how we met.

"Tell me now" Sanket said and I looked at him.

Flashback

Kerala is a beautiful place. Everything about this state is so amazing. I was visiting this place for the second time because of Some project.

I had managed to get the project under our company and because of that I was offered a two day holiday and who the hell on the earth will refuse that? I will never do that. Not even in my dreams.

I have heard a lot about Kerala from my friends and colleagues. I wanted to witness this beauty by myself for sure.

The land known as nature's favorite child. It's breathtaking beautiful mountains and rivers are cherry on the cake. This place is one of the greenest place ever seen. Everything about it was beautiful amd breathtaking.

I had a great holiday over there. Before the day I had to leave, I was sitting on a rock present at the Allepey Beach. This beach is one of the pristine beaches in Kerala and offers a Stunning view of setting sun just before dipping into the sea. Remains of broken bridge into the Arabian Sea makes the setting sun more beautiful that you can't take your eyes off.

And when the sun gulps down the sea leaving it's colours behind to paint the sky into Orange, Red and Blue shade makes it even more beautiful.

I, watching the sun going down while sipping the coke I had murmured "Breathtaking"

"It is different from always" A voice hit my ears and I looked in my right to find a girl in a white flower printed in multicolor one-piece standing there with a sweet smile who by now moved her gaze towards the sky and walked a bit ahead and opened and lift her hands up to feel the the slow winds blowing there.

I couldn't take my eyes off her.

"Indeed it's different" I murmured and she couldn't heard that. I kept staring her. She twirled there with open arms and smiled and unknowingly I too smiled looking at her. She was looking even more beautiful under the colorfull canvas panited in Orange, Red And Blue. I couldn't figure out what made it more beautiful? Was it she? or Was it the sky which made her even more beautiful?