My Sunshine

Next Morning

"Bro you have to tell me the remaining. Remeber?" Sanket asked as I came out of the room. I looked at him and moved my head sideways.

"Well yeah, but only when you'll get me something to eat" I put forward my demand.

"That's wrong" He whinnied.

"If you wanna know the end then please get me something to eat and then change I'll take you somewhere" I said and went into the room to get fresh n up and change. I came out and saw breakfast was on the table and Sanket is in his room to change.

"Let's have breakfast and then leave" Sanket said and I sat on the chair. We had our breakfast and then left.

It took us almost 2 hours to reach our destination.

"A Cemetery" He sounded surprised. But he got the end. He understood where Suman is. She left me. She left the world.

I sat near her grave and tears made their way to my eyes. I controlled myself. And looked at Sanket who was staring at the grave.

"She was in Army." I said and he looked at me with jerk. His eyes were wide open in shock. I looked at his facial expression and chuckled.

"Sit" I said him and he sat near me. He was too shocked to react. We sat there for sometime.

"How did it happen?" Sanket finally asked.

"We moved into different directions. She went towards her home to get dressed up for the evening" I said.

Flashback

Suman was driving towards home when she saw some people surrounding a man who was layjng there in a pool of blood. She came outside and marched towards them.

"How did it happened? Why you haven't called an Ambulance" Suman said checking the pulse of the person.

The road was empty and silent. The man laying there opened his eyes and others surrounded Suman. She looked at them and stood up. "Who you guys are?" She asked eyeing them.

"Someone whom you don't know" one of them said.

"What do you mean by this?" She asked.

"Caption Suman Tiwari, stop your acting. We know who you are and you know who we are." Another one standing behind her said and she looked at him.

She moved her head and looked at all of them and gave a side kick to the person standing at her right side.
The person standing in front of her tried to punch her but she held his hand and kicked at her back and the person fall on the ground and punched the one in front of her right in his face and the fight continued.

One of them hit her head with a wooden stick and blood started oozing from the wound. She looked at her back and someone hit her in stomach. They hit her from sticks on her hands, legs and stomach. She tried to fight back but all in vain. At last she fell on the ground unconscious but not completely. Her eyes were half open and she was murmuring something.
"Leave me"

"It won't be good for you all"

"You're no one to tell us what will be good and what will not be. This is the end. End of Suman Tiwari." A man said.

They put her inside her car and put it in mid of the road and hit the car with a truck.
"Shravan." She murmeres for the last time.

It looked like an accident.

Sometime later few people saw the car like that and they called an ambulance and took her to the hospital.

Shravan's Office