Confession

Kaminari slowly walked into the kitchen where Bakugou was cooking. He was visably anxious as he sat on the counter far enough away so he wasn't in the way. "Whatcha making bro?" He asks slightly swinging his legs making sure to not make any annoying noises. "Dinner. Get your ass off the counter."

Kaminari dropped off the counter instantly and moved away from it, Bakugou raised an eyebrow at his strange behavior. "What wrong with you tonight?" He asks not actually caring just intrested, he was back to making his chicken.

"What do you mean? Nothing's wrong." Kami sounded nervous, his body language showed it too, messing with his hands, shifting his weight, rubbing the back of his neck. "Dunce Face tell me why you're here or get out of the kitchen." Bakugou growled, Kaminari swallowed he'd done the one thing he was trying not to do, annoy him.

"I wanted to watch you cook." He mumbles looking at the ground, his crush on the other blonde was becoming painful and he really just wanted to be around him alone. Bakugou eyed him suspiciously, he'd never known Kaminari to like cooking, he always seemed bored when the squad would watch British Bake Off or Hell's Kitchen. "Why?" He demanded pointing a cooking utensil at him.

Denki wanted to cry on the inside he knew he was fucking this up, he wished he had some of Kirishima's confidence right about now. "I-I don't know." He admitted quietly staring at the ground the familiar heat of shame rising to his face and turning his cheeks bright red. "I can go if you want me to." He says already shuffling toward the walk way between the common area and the kitchen.

"You can watch just stay out of my way." Bakugou reluctantly grumbled once again turning to his food, he still didn't plan on sharing any of it, Denki was acting weird not starved. Now that he thought about it he couldn't remember the last time Kaminari had eatten. He snuck a glance at him, his clothes did seem to slightly hang off him, maybe he liked baggy clothes.

He ignored it for now, knowing him he'd leave a little in the pan for him just to be safe. The kitchen was quiet aside from the sound of the TV and the sizzling of chicken, after about twenty minutes Bakugou checked over his shoulder to see if Kaminari was still there surprised to see he was. "Okay you never shut up what the matter with you tonight?" He asks crossing his arms, he had all the time in the world to look at him, his chicken already on a plate he was just waiting for his rice to finish.

Kaminari bit his bottom lip and looked down wonder how to put it. He wanted to tell Bakugou how he felt but his father's voice always seemed to come back. 'I will not have a gay son that is final!' The feeling of wanting to cry came back as he studied the floor pattern. "Nothing." He sighs out deciding not to burden Bakugou with his dumb feelings. 'He probably doesn't even like me.'

"I'm not stupid." Bakugou snapped at him stomping his foot, the t.v. paused and the group in the living room were silent. "Really it's nothing I'm just tired and I thought maybe you didn't want me talking about dumb stuff while you made yourself food. I'm trying to be nice to you, nothing's wrong." Kami quickly explains stepping back from him, intimidated. "You better not be lying to me." Bakugou growls as the rice cooker dings. Kaminari lowers his head hating the fact he was, he heard the t.v. turn back on. He looks over at Bakugou watching the way his body moved it was mesmerizing.

He finally decided to tell him. "Hey um Bakugou?" He mutters keeping his voice down. "What?" Bakugou snaps with a mouth full of food. Kaminari looks down at the ground Bakugou's eyes were too much to look at. "I um I- well I actually sort of- wanted to tell you, that I... like.. you." His voice trailed off he didn't dare look up at the other blondes face. He heard his fork hit the table, angry foot steps followed walking over to him, a hand grabbed him by the collar of his shirt.

Kaminari had tears in his eyes when Bakugou jerked him forward his other hand raised to hit him. "I'm sorry!" He yelps struggling to get free. "Let go!" He cries pulling away, even though Bakugou hadn't hit him yet. Bakugou's face contorted in confusion, maybe a little anger mostly because he hated being confused, Kaminari never cried yet here he was balling like a child who has broken their favorite toy. The t.v. was once again paused as the others listened wondering what was happening. Midoriya was the only to get up and peak in to the kitchen.

"Get away from me Dunce face!" Bakugou finally chooses to shout shoving Kaminari away from him. "What the fuck is wrong with you!? Fucking Fag!" Bakugou screams letting off explosions, he didn't mean a word of it. Kaminari's tears burned his heart, the fear, the pain. Kaminari slowly nodded before running to the stairs and wipping tears away from his eyes.

He closed the door to his bedroom and cried, thoroughly disgusted in himself. He wraps his arms around himself squeezing, fingers digging into his arms. "Stupid, stupid stupid!" He yelled at himself through chocked sobs. "This is why you don't deserve food." He growled, he'd been refusing his body food for serval days.

Bakugou stared at where Denki had been only a few minutes ago his food forgotten on the table. "Kacchan... that was mean even for you." Midoriya says walking more into the kitchen. "He- he said he liked me." Bakugou mutters looking away putting up his tough guy walls. "So you yell at him? Hurt him emotionally?" Izuku was scolding him and he hated it but he somehow knew he had a point the look in Kaminari's eyes was begin to haunt him already.

"Kacchan." Midoriya crosses his arm and flares at him as Bakugou moves back to his food. "Just go away." He grumbles shoving a fork full into his mouth.