// Epilogue \\

|~|POV of Technoblade|~|

The door of the Taxi slams behind me, the little car skidding away. I stare up at a massive, two-story house- much bigger than my measly apartment. Then again, there are more than 10 people living this house- Dream, George, Sapnap, Skeppy, Zelk, Mega, Finn, TapL, Spifey, Y/u, and Bad.

Although Bad's in the hospital and Y/u just came home- at least that's what Zak said... I think, frowning. I lecture myself for a second, telling myself not to frown. I shouldn't be frowning- I'm visiting my friends!

Friends..... I have those? I bark a laugh, realize I'm laughing to myself and no one else, and shut up. I pull the small suitcase behind me, rolling up the small, cement path to their front porch. I hesitate a moment, my social anxieties telling me not to knock on the door, but I rap anyways.

There's shuffling from inside before I heard the door's lock click and it slodes open, ureaveling a very upset-looking Spifey.

"Woah- you okay?" I ask immediately and Spifey half-smiles. "Not really- come in."

I guess they were expecting me, since he wasn't surprised. I walk in, lifting the suitcase on top of the little bench next to the door. Spifey half-smiles at me again before walking over to what I guess is the living room, where everyone else is gathered.

It doesn't look like much of a Welcoming-Commitee though- they all have grim faces, some of them even red-eyed, like they've been crying. I frown, coming into the living room and standing behind one of the chairs. "What's up?"

"Hey Techno..." Zak mumbles from a couch opposite of me. His eyes must be the most red, next being Spifey. No one else offeres a hello- actually, no one elses offers another word. I sigh, studying the faces of my online friends which are now in front of me.

"Guys, what's going on? And where's Y/n?" I ask, looking around. Dream takes a breath and answers me first, "Y/n left."

"What does that mean?" I say, confused. Left? What does he mean, she left? WHere would she go? Is she out for a break, or is she grocery shopping?

"It means that Y/n moved out- we don't even know where." Sapnap answers my question this time, he voice hard, but I can hear the underlying sadness. "The last person to see her was Spifey, and he couldn't even talk her out of it."

I glance at Spifey, and now his red, puffy, tear-striken eyes make sense- he was in love with her. I sighed quietly, look down at the top of the sofa-chair. Made sense why some of them were unhappy, but it seemed to be more than that.

"Well, no offense or anything, but you guys seem a little too sad for that-" Jacob interrupts me, his voice quiet and wobbly. 

"Techno, it's...." He trails, like he doesn't want to say whatever it is. "It's Bad..."

I look around the circle. "Skep said he was okay..." I stop, knowing that was obviously no longer the case.

Skep looks at me, straight into my soul and I hold his gaze. He opens and closes his mouth a few times, like he wants to say something but can't. He breaks the stare when tears start to fall from his eyes again.

"Bad's dead."

---------------------

//542 Words\\ <3

--------------------

The last part...

I might make a second book, but no promises!

Thank you for reading! <3

~Sen