Akaashi/jealousy/

Y/n and akaashi are close friends, they knew each other for a long time. She watch him play, and walk home together everyday. The first time they met each other , both ofthem didntbreally talked to each other at all. But as time pas by they started to get much closer , to the fact that both of them having feelings towards another.

"Hey akaashi..." y/n call his name softly as she holds her jacket from the feeling she feels right now. Her heartbeat was fast,hands all sweaty. Akaashi knew what was happening as he noticed her avoiding eyes.
"Whats wrong?" He ask looking at the girl beside her as both of them were sitting on a bench.
She was planning on confessing to him right at this moment, she thinks that it was atleast better that she tells him the truth. But this wasnt as easy as she thought it would be .
"Um yknow..uhh.." she keeps struggling to find the right words" take your time"he smiles taking a sip of his drinks.

"Akaashi..if we had like..these feelings towards a person..do you actually,yknow tell them how you feel orr" akaashi stops and stares blankly.the feeling of jealousy of her liking another person doesnt sit right to him. "No" he shortly said. Making your heart drop for awhile. " huh?" You laughed shortly looking at him . " if a man likes you,they will be the one starting the moves. Does that person does that already?" He ask looking at you straight in the eyes. "Well..I dont think so.." you muttured down.
"I mean we are close,but I dont think he ever show things like that. He sometimes even got lost in his thoughts when im talking to him haha..but I still ador-"
" then thats mean they dont like you back." The feeling of jealousy was too much that he cuts you off. " just move on from them." Now you feel your heart ache real bad at his final words.
You feel like crying but you cant cry right now...you tried to hold it in . The thing that you could think of that akaashi actually knew you liked him . And him saying all those words to stop you liking him.or that it annoyed him. That was what y/n were thinking.
But the truth is ,he dindt knew that she was talking about him or have feelings for him. He just said those words because he doesnt want her to end up with someone else.
But jealousy can change anything.

"I se..maybe I will" she smiles with teary eyes looking at him , he doesnt feel bad.infact he feels glad that you actually believes him. hes glad that he made his crush to stop crushing on someone else,that was what he thought.

You tried to move on from akaashi, but it was just too hard if both of you keep hanging out. Until one day,

"HEY HEY HEYYY" you look at behimd you where the voice came from
"What is it bokuto san " akaashi sighs " HEY Y/n -Chan!" He called you and you smiled and hummed. He quickly check his pocket giving you something, you flinched as you saw him giving you a paper. But you took it anyway  , you read the paper and raised an eyebrow. " couple coupons?" Akaashi readed out . Bokuto nodded excitedly "(bbq dining) HAVE A COUPLE COUPONS , LETS GO Y/N CHAN!! " he said as he hold both of your shoulders but before you can answer akaashi put his hands down from your shoulder. "You guys arent a couple." He said " but akaashi! Extra bbq!" He pouted
" i domt think y/n would like that-" " actually, we can try!" You cut him off making bokuto smiled " REALLY" he beamed . "Yeah i dont think theres any harm in doing this right akaashi?" You looked at him seeing his face that's already staring at you .
" do whatever you want i guess" he said as he walked away . You looked at him with sad eyes until " YAYYY LETS GO Y/N CHAN" bokuto said as he pulled your hand .ngl that made your heart jumped.

"Welcome to (bbq dining) what would you like" the waitress said . "Me and my GIRLFRIEND will have the couple special " he said as he pulled you closer making you smiled.

—-
" eat slowly bokuto" you laughed at him as he shoved the meat in his mouth while you were taking pictures of the food. "Have some y/n!!" He called " wait i need to capture this ' you answered as you take the pic " fine then, aah~" he said as he give you some , you dindt really focused on him since you're still taking pics but you opened your mouth anyway . "FUHKING HAWT" you sajd as you try to eat the hot meat without spitting it out, you looked at him looking away " you did that on purpose dindt you" you said as he smiled " idk maybe hehe"  ( plz i love this man sm)

Both of you were having fun there, that day was one of the day you laughed a lot , even when you're with akaashi you dindt laughed that much.

You post pictures of you two on your story in instagram, while a certain someone was staring at it blankly.

—-

A couple looong time later

"Hurry up" akaashi joked as you tied your shoe " geez wait a second " you said as he smiled . " ok im done!" You said standing up " good,lets go" but you stopped him as you hold his jacket. " we have to wait for bokuto" you said as you look around seeing a certain boy running to you pulling you into a hug as you hugged back . This caught akaashi off guard " what are you guys doing?" He asked as both of you let go of the hug" nothing " you smiled " wait, akaashi is it ok if me and y/n walked home , just the two of us?!" Bokuto asked "what? We're going together" akaashi answered " i need to talk with y/n . Alone" bokuto answered " you can talked to her , in front of me too." Akaashi turn his back as he walked away holding your hand "h-hey akaa-" " Y/N" you feel another hand hold your other hand making you n akaashi turn around " I LIKE YOU! PLEASE GO OUT WITH ME!" He confessed making both of you and akaashis eyes widened
"N-" "yes." Akaashi looked at you beyond surprised." I like you too bokuto" you smiled as akaashi slowly let go of your hand .
——————————
A lot of years later uwu

Akaashi keep scrolling at your instagram, eyeing your pictures with someone else. Both of you looked so happy together.it hurts him.

He let out a chuckle as a tear rolled down on his cheek.

" you're happy right" he whispered to himself as the tears keep scrolling down " then i can be happy too.. r-right" he keep whispering to himself as his voice cracks
"Yeah, i dont need you to be happy" he smiled but he knew , he was happier with you.
He wiped his tears but it wont stop coming out " d-damnit!" He whined as he wiped the tears. " this isnt fair..." he talked to himself with a broken voice as he lay on his bed " i have you f-first" he sobbed but then he heard his phone ringed and seeing your name
He quickly wiped the tears and took a deep breath before answering it

"Akaashi!" You called out happily making the boy smile " yes? " he was smiling hearing your voice " he proposed to me! " you scream happily . Too loud making the boys hear ripped in to two. , "oh really thats good...." he bit his lips holding it in " im so happy hibbshibsbyivyv" you were saying random things , he knew you always fo that if your excited. " i love him so much oh god" you chuckle but the other line was quite " akaashi?" You called him apbut he ended the call.
" eh, is he asleep?" You think to yourself but then your smile grow as you got another call from someone " koutaro why are you calling" you smiled, he called you while hes in the bathroom.

——-
Chile this is to imagine more , your welcome

( can someone tell me how to find the artist? Ive saw like ppl finding the artist by clicking something but i forgot how to)

———-
I just read a couple of akaashis toxic headcanon a couple weeks ago, and I dont know how to feel rn 👁💧👄👁💧💀
Anyway this was a draft but cuz i haven't updated for awhile ,

Also i have a bokuto x reader angst for the next one 👁👅👁💧