A Party

THREE | Wooyoung's P.O.V.

It's already the next day, and all I could feel was butterflies in the pit of my stomach. I looked at my phone, and I had 3 unread messages from the group chat my friends and I have.

Mingi 10:19 am
Bro I think you pissed off Mr. Choi
Read

Yeosang 10:20 am
Yeahhh you need to get to school man.
Read

Seonghwa 10:20 am
Yeah man it's this rumor going on saying that you pissed him off to the point where he asked you to be transferred out his class.
Read

Nearly jumping out of my bed I quickly got up, and took a shower. I put on my grey blazer, and nearly flew out the front door. The drive to school seemed like it was taking years even though I live right around the corner. It really felt as if every stop light lasted five minutes. Driving like a madman I swerved into the student parking lot, and parked in my usual spot. Running through the doors of the building I immediately ran into Mingi, Seonghwa, and Yunho who were waiting for me by the office.

"Dude what did you do?" I heard Mingi whisper, but all it sounded like was gibberish.

I was too overwhelmed with the fact that we could've gotten caught, and turned in by someone even if we just kissed for literally five seconds.

...
Choi San P.O.V.

"We should stop. This isn't right on so many levels." I suggested.

I could not wrap around my head around why this boy had such a powerful pull on me. He was popular of course, overly energetic, and extremely good looking. Not mention very flirtatious, and truthfully this wasn't even the first we've had this type of encounter. The first time this type of situation occurred was when he was late to my class for the third time, and he had to be in my detention. Before than it was just mild flirting that came from Wooyoung. I was kind of use to it by now because mostly all the girls, and a handful of guys always flirted with me regardless that I'm their teacher. Usually I would ignore it, but with Wooyoung it felt different. Which is why I can't allow this to happen again.

"Come on Mr. Choi." He pleaded, his eyes nearly closed and his hand resting hungrily on my thigh.

...

Bursting into the office that's when I saw him along with the assistant principal. His failed attempts to look at me made me anxious. I couldn't help, but wonder if the rumors were actually true or something worse like us being caught.

"Jung Wooyoung you're here, finally!" The assistant principal said with a hint of irritation.

"You're being transferred to Mr. Sung's statistics class. Meaning you'll no longer be in Mr. Choi's Algebra class. Considering it's still the beginning of the year, he expressed how you were excelling in the subject, and how it would be better if you were transferred to a class more your speed. However, since you still had a after school workshop with Mr. Choi it's still mandatory for you to go on the days  that he's available. So here's a print out of your new schedule." He continued while handing me my schedule.

Not being able to even respond to the bullshit that was just thrown in my face, I looked at Mr. Choi. He stood there with his hands in his pocket as he again, failed to look in my direction.

"B-but I like algebra, and Statistics is more complicated for me." I explained.

"Wooyoung you're the top student in my class, and I know that my work is like child's play to you so putting you in Mr. Sung class would help make your brain more-" Mr. Choi stated while giving me this half ass smile.

Asshole! How even during a time like this when I absolutely should hate his guts, I want to go back to yesterday.

"Yeah sure...whatever Mr. Choi." I interrupted.

He instantly looked at me in shock, and I responded by rolling my eyes and walking out the office. I looked down at my schedule, and mentally cursed at the fact that I have to continue to be here right now. Well actually I don't.

Wooyoung 11:20 am

Wanna get out of here?
Read

Mingi 11:25 am

Yup. Chemistry sucks😑
Read

***

We rind up going back to my house since my parents weren't home also because I had no intention on going anywhere else.

"So what's up with you and Mr. Choi? What did you do to the poor guy this time?" Mingi asked while plopping himself down on my couch.

"Can we not talk about school. So agonizing." I blurted.

I didn't want to think about Mr. Choi, or whoever the fuck Mr. Sung was. I just wanted to relax, and honestly get away. Though I would be able to see him after school...during class was better; I wasn't so shy and weak Whereas when I'm around him I'm all those things.

"Okay so how about Seonghwa's party...you going?" He sighed.

"Duhh when have I never missed a party that he throws. They're all literally legendary. Im supposed to go to this workshop thing for Mr. Choi after school, but I don't feel like it." I responded before running upstairs to pick out an outfit.

After rummaging through my closet for about 30 minutes I decided to wear some light blue ripped jeans with a white shirt and white converse.

***

"Okay Yunho truth or dare?" I smiled.

"Dare." He smiled back, but with more concern considering the last time we played.

"I dare you to kiss Mingi." I said, laughing historically in my head.

Mingi and Yunho have been flirting with for about a year now. They're both scared of getting hurt, well Mingi more so than Yunho because he's scared of commitment. However, like now that didn't keep them from damn near sucking each other's face off if they were dared to kiss.

"Okay, Seonghwa I dare you to kiss Woo." Yunho smiled back viciously.

Woooww well played Yunho. I looked at Seonghwa who was giving Yunho a death glare. If looks could kill Yunho would be dead right now.

He turned his attention towards me and sighed, "A dare's a dare right."

I shrugged my shoulders even though this was the last thing I wanted to do. We both leaned forward, and all I could feel was my heart pound and my palms become sweaty. His lips slowly smashed into mine, and it suddenly felt like we went back to last year. Thinking about instantly made me back away, all the memories crashing in my head. What did I do wrong??? I suddenly felt a tear slide effortlessly down my cheeks along with a few more.

"Fuck Yunho...you took it too far." Yeosang hissed as he rushed to my side.

I quickly got up, and went outside so I could control my breathing.

"I'm sorry Woo." Seonghwa said while wrapping his arm around me.

"For which part." I whispered, then abruptly I pushed his arm off me.

"Woo..." he mumbled.

Taking a deep breath I rolled my eyes, "Forget it...I don't care."

"Why is Mr. Kim here, and why does he have your uniform? Most importantly how does he know where you live?" I questioned as I saw a blue haired man walking from his car.

Ignoring my questions he walked in the direction of Mr. Kim, grabbing his uniform and shoes. Apparently Seonghwa said something to Mr. Kim to make him laugh, and afterwards Mr. Kim rubs his back and proceeds to leave. How does he know where he lives, and why did he have his uniform?