02, 𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐚.

THE NEXT DAY everly woke up at 8:00.
she sighed as she looked on the clock, realizing she has one more hour until her school starts,since she did online school. her mother wanted her to go to school here in italy, but everly refused.

she hated everyone there.

she stood up, walking over to her wardrobe, picking up an outfit.

yesterday after she spend her day talking to fraser for hours, everly found herself actully liking the boy.

people would consider him 'weird' or 'crazy' but he was really cool in the girl's opinion.

everly sighed, walking out of her room, immediately being greeted by her sister , ruby, who sat on the couch as she scrolled through her phone.

"good morning" ruby smiled at the girl, putting her phone down.

"where were you yesterday?" everly asked, making her way towards the kitchen counter.

"yeah i slept well, thanks for asking" the older girl said sarcastically. "i was with danny if it makes you feel better."

"nope it doesn't."

"why do you even care?" she asked.

"because i was stuck here with the neighbors and fuming dad, who after they left, kept talking about how he refuses to take orders from a lesbian.i seriously needed help around here." everly said , rolling her eyes.

"yeah that sounds like something dad would do" ruby said, making her younger sister laugh."but i heard you finally made a friend,huh?"

"i mean i guess? " eve poured milk into her bowl, picking up the cereals.

"oh come on! it's nice seeing my little sister be social finally." ruby put her hand on her heart, "they grow up so fast." she said dramatically, pretending to wipe a tear.

"yeah fuck you" everly said going back to her room.

hours later, after she finished her online school, she decided to go out for a bit, knowing she had to hang out with britney.

the girl groaned, standing up from her bed, picking up her ID along with her phone and money and walking out the door.

she walked inside a local pub. it was a small place with a bar counter , few tables and chairs along them. usually , not a lot of people would be there since the weather was amazing. everly assumed everyone would be either on the beach or at home.

as she sat behind the counter, she noticed caitlyn was there too. caitlyn noticed her ,flashing her a small smile before turning away.

everly glanced at her as the waitress came.

"hi, what can i get you?" the woman smiled sweetly.

"hi, can i get a ginger tea, please?"

"yes. is that everything?"

"yes , thank you."

"okay, that would be 3$"

everly handed her the money, waiting for her drink to be ready.

when her tea arrived, she took a sip of it and started to scroll through her phone.

few minutes later, she heard someone sitting down next to her.

she didn't acnowledge the person, until she heard camera click.

as she turned to look at the person, she was met with fraser, taking pictures of the brownskin girl sitting a few meters from them.

"why the hell are you taking pictures of her?" everly asked the boy, clearly confused.

he just shrugged, pulling out his earphones, now giving his attention to the dirty blonde girl next to him.

"whachu drinking?" fraser asked.

"ginger tea" everly replied, taking one last sip.

"gross"

she rolled her eyes at him, taking her things, standing up and walking towards the door.

of course, fraser followed right behind her.

"where are you going?" he asked.

"to meet my friends" she replied , as he catched up to her.

"you don't really sound happy about it " fraser said.

"because i'm not. they hate me." everly said, remembering that one time they forgot it was her birthday.

"that's tuff."

"you can come with me if you want to. they'll probably like you more than they like me." she chuckled sarcastically.

he nodded, following the girl.

"hey, everly!" she heard her name being called.

she sighed, immediately knowing who the voice belong to.

"hey, britney." everly forced a smile.

it's not that she didn't like britney, she just didn't like the others.

"where are you going?" britney asked, before looking at the boy standing next to them. "and who the hell are you?"

fraser didn't reply, instead he pulled out his phone , completely ignoring the girl.

"is he fucking mute or sum' shit?" sam asked as the others, including caitlyn laughed.

"do i look fucking mute to you ?" fraser asked the boy, not even looking at him.

"you know, it's rude to snap at people like that." valentina commented, looking him up and down.

"and it's also rude being annoying ass bitch, but look at you." fraser said, making everly laugh.

caitlyn looked at them both, scoffing.

"you are new here right? well good luck finding friends with that goddamn attitude." she glared at the teens, walking away, immediately getting followed by the squad.

"brit? you aren't coming?" enrico asked the girl.

"yeah i'm coming. talk to you later, eve."

cris speaks!!
chapter 2 baby