Fiveee🔗.

ᘔᗴᗰOᖇᗩ

Continued

I looked up from his hand and he was still lookin' at me.

He fixed me to where I now straddled his lap. We leaned in yet another time and I prayed for my phone to ring again.

He gently gripped my neck, makin' a small whimper escape my mouth.

He brought me closer and I ran my tongue across my bottom lip.

In a flash, his lips were on mine. The slowest kiss in history, I could put money on that.

Our lips moved together, matchin' each other's slow rhythm while Bryson Tiller I'm ready for you played lowly in the background.

His hands found their way to my ass, grippin' it as my hands found their way to the sides of his neck.

I moaned, feelin' him grow beneath me, causin' me to pull back.

Both of us breathin' heavily, I looked down, with my eyes closed. This was not posed to happen.

He lifted my head back up like he always did and stared at me, tryin' to find some regret in my eyes.

When he didn't find any, he took my bottom lip into his mouth, suckin' it before kissin' me again, this time more hungrier.

His hands traveled under my shirt to rub my sides. He groaned and this time he was the one to pull away, startin' to place long kisses along my neck.

"You ready to go?" He asked, voice deep, as he continued to rub my sides.

Me, lovin' the way his hands felt on my skin in this way, slowly nodded.

I moved to the passenger side, and the whole ride back to the house was filled with silence

"You comin in?" I asked once we pulled up. He stared for a moment before noddin' and cuttin' the car off.

I went in and sat on the sofa, thinkin' bout the events that just played out a minute ago.

That last thing I wanted to do was fuck up this friendship by lettin' him think I was ready to be with somebody like that.

Neither one of us was ready for a relationship and we both knew that. Well that's what I thought.

He came and sat by me. "What we watchin?" He asked and I shrugged. "We can finish the flash." I suggested and he nodded.

"Come hea." he said once I put the show on and I scooted closer, layin' in his lap this time.

We watched about five episodes and it felt like nothin had changed.

"Can't stand his ass sometimes." I mumbled.

"On gizzy and he betta stop talkin to my baby like that." He said, referrin' to Iris.

"We homeee." I heard mila come in.

"And we got food." Amari announced and I jumped up.

"Damn leave me fa some food then." Kasim joked.

"What chal been up to?" Mila smiled and I straight faced her.

"Shet cho ass up mane." I got my food and thanked them, before goin' back to my spot.

"Let's switch shows." He said.

"You really stole my bestfriend Sim." Mila came and pushed his head. He smirked and shrugged and she rolled her eyes.