Fourrr🔗.

ᘔᗴᗰOᖇᗩ

"He really had shordy lookin dumb." Sim laughed and I agreed.

"Nah forreal then gone try to reverse it on her when she already catchin on like niggaaaa." I fussed.

We were sittin' at home watchin' the game cause they had just put it on Netflix and I was happy about it, but now I'm at the part of the show where I get upset.

"You mad ain't chu?" He looked up from my lap and laughed at my facial expression.

"Shet upp Hisani." I laughed at him, callin' him by his middle name.

He had the best name. Kasim Hisani Prince.

A lot has changed in a little over a month and I was truly grateful.

Every since that day me and sim talked, we had spent everyday together and that shocked everybody because if you know me then you know I like to be by myself most of the time, and if I didn't then I would be with mila and Amari.

I was even smilin' and laughin' more. I was still a sad ass bitch but that's not the point.

Bein' around him made me forget about some of the stuff, if even for five minutes, I was just as thankful.

We didn't do much thoe. We would either hotbox in his car or sit here and watch tv with our heads touchin' like the first day or his head in my lap.

I could truly say I gained a new friend. I wasn't quick to call someone my friend because I don't like to put my trust in too many, my own mama betrayed me so yea.

But he was different and I could feel it.

"Come on I want some slim Jims." He tapped me and I straight faced him. He really stole my snack.

"It's our snack nii, how many times I gotta tell you." He laughed and I rolled my eyes.

I was eatin' in class as usual and he called me nasty when he seen it was a slim Jim. We got into a full blown argument and I shoved it in his mouth.

He almost spit it out but my hand flew over his mouth and I told him to chew.

He ate that one and the rest of my box that day, I felt myself gettin' mad at the memory.

He went and got me two more boxes around lunch time thoe, so I was good.

"You drivin." He threw the keys to me and I jerked my head back. He know I can't drive no stick.

"You wan me to wreck yo shit?" I asked him laughin'.

He looked at me seriously. "Stopplayin wit me Zemora."

"Do like I told you- come on." He called me over to the drivers side. I laughed once I figured out what we were bout to do. Too old for this shit.

"Hisani." I looked at him. "Hisani my dick, get in." He said after he got in.

I shook my head and got into his lap. After movin' around a little, hearin' him groan in the process, makin' me laugh, I finally got comfortable.

"Bout damn time." He mumbled.

He started the car up and my heart started beatin' fast.

Lord take me if you got to but let him live if I crash this thang, I said a quick prayer to myself, in Jesus name, Amen.

It was dark outside and everything, wrong time to be teachin' me how to drive his car.

"You kno how ta get thea right?" He asked and I made the yikes face. "Mann how many time we don drove hea." He shook his head.