~ First Kiss ~

Luther:

You had been seeing Luther for a while now; but he still hadn't kissed you. You were starting to believe that he might not be as into you as he appeared, but you kept trying to convince yourself that he was just nervous. After all, it was not like he was the most forward when it came to romance. Hell, he was terrified when he held your hand for the first time. 
It was a rainy day, so you and Luther spent the entire day inside watching your favourite movies. Whilst sat on the couch, you cuddled right into him, resting your head on his chest while he wrapped a hefty arm around your shoulder. As the movie came to a close, you could feel him looking at you with a certain gaze. Was he going to do it?
You looked up at him and smiled. "What you thinking about?"

"Just uh...how beautiful you are..." he stuttered awkwardly before standing up and turning the tv off. You sighed, upset that he chickened out, and checked the time on your phone.

"Guess it's time for me to go." You stood up. He nodded at you and led you down the stairs to the door. 

"So uh...bye..." Luther pulled you into a warm embrace, wrapping his cuddly arms around your waist as you tossed your arms around his neck. You could feel his arms tense up as you both lifted your heads up from the hug to look into each other's eyes. "Thanks for coming over."

"I had a great time." You tried to give him the right look; the look telling him to just lean in and finally do it. He didn't take the hint, of course. 

"Me too."

There was an awkward, yet comfortable moment of silence as the two of you just stood and stared at each other. He had such beautiful eyes; you could gaze into them forever. You noticed him glance from your lips to your eyes, contemplating the obvious, but he still didn't lean in. You let out a slight huff and looked him dead in the eye.

"Just do it already." You attempted to encourage him, causing his eyebrows to furrow in confusion.

"Do what?"

"Luther," you placed your hands on his cheeks and got up on your tiptoes, attempting to stand at his height, "kiss me."

You could see the mixture of relief, embarrassment and excitement wipe across his face before he pulled you closer to him and pressed his lips against yours in a long-awaited expression of passion. When you pulled away from one another, neither one of you could stop smiling at each other. You were both so engrossed in each other at that moment that you didn't realise Diego had walked in on this moment until he broke the silence.

"Finally!"

Diego:

"You really need to be a lot more careful when you're trying to be batman." You told Diego as you applied first aid to the cut on his arm. He had just returned from another day of trying to be a righteous vigilante. While you thought it was pretty cool, you didn't like how he would always come back covered in cuts and bruises. 

"Batman wishes he were me." Diego claimed before letting out a small wince of pain as you poured alcohol on the wound.

"Batman doesn't almost get himself killed every time he tries to do a good deed." You pointed out. "I know you just want to help people but you're gonna end up getting seriously hurt one day."

"Are you trying to insult my skills?" He raised an eyebrow at you whilst you began to wrap his arm in bandages. 

"I'm not trying to insult you," you huffed, "I'm just saying that I'm worried about you. I don't want you getting seriously hurt."

"Never have, never will."

"Diego I'm serious. This reckless behaviour isn't good for you, and you won't be able to keep helping people if you're dead." You placed a hand on his cheek. "Plus, I think I'd be pretty upset. I hate that I'm sitting, worried that you'll never come back just about every time that you leave." He tucked a strand of hair behind your ear. "I'm not asking you to stop, I'm just asking you to be more careful-"