"Who are you?" she asked pulling herself up against the wall, her gaze landed on Angel. "Angel?"

"You know each other?" I asked looking between them both.

"Sunnydale. Are you okay, Cordelia?" he asked kneeling in front of her.

"No! And I don't think you'd be okay either if a demon attacked you!" she growled.

"Yeah Angel, don't ask stupid questions," I mocked him. "Shouldn't we get her back to the 

office?"

"It may be safer," Doyle said.

"Demon knows best," I replied. We helped her up carefully and took her back to the office. Angel sat her down while Doyle looked her over. I leant my back against the desk watching him. We sat in silence for a few minutes. 

"Is there any news here or are you going to continue poking me?" Cordelia asked. Doyle looked at Angel and me.

"What?" we both asked.

"Can I speak to you both in the other room?" he asked. We both nodded and followed him into Angel's office.

"It's bad news isn't it?" I asked. He nodded. "What is it and what do we need?"

"It's a Skilosh, and all we need to do is kill it," he said.

"I'll see if I can find its lair, Cas you're staying here with Cordelia," Angel said but I interrupted him.

"No, I don't think I am! I am coming with you," I said.

"No, I'm not risking your safety," he said.

"Then you stay here with her," I replied grabbing my coat off the chair.

"Are they like this all the time?" she asked.

"You answer that, and I'll snap your arm," I said to Doyle.

"Angel she goes with you," Doyle said. We left the office and made our way to the sewer entrance.

"Stay behind me," he said. I huffed grabbed the axe from his hands and charged in front of him. "I guess you're deaf now."

"No, I am not a baby," I said and was enveloped by the darkness.

"No, but this demon uses his trance to impregnate women and well I don't know if you have noticed but you're a woman," he said.

"I can take care of myself A..." before I could finish I was dragged into the darkness, my screams filling the sewers. As the demon dragged me deeper and deeper the quieter Angels shouts became. I was thrown into the cold water in front of their leader, the ugliest thing I'd ever seen."Slayer!" he exclaimed. "Not so powerful now are we without your vampire buddy." It reached a hand out and stroked it down my face, I tried to back off but two demons stood behind me and held me still. "You are a perfect vessel to house my spawn, how did I miss you." It walked closer to me. I screamed and screamed for Angel. But the demon sprayed a liquid over my mouth which hardened and silenced me. "No need for all that noise." It closed the gap between us and looked me over.

"Hold her still," it said. I kicked out the leg of one demon holding me and cut its throat with the knife on my wrist guard. I did the same to the other and broke the hard waxy like substance off my mouth, I jumped back just before the demon could impregnate me with its spawn instead it just grazed my skin. "Impossible!"

"I guess I'm just one girl who doesn't find you attractive," I said and stabbed it in the side and kicked it back, it slipped and fell into the water but scurried away before I could kill it. Angel had just reached me.

"You are definitely. Staying. Back. At. The... Did you take it on yourself?" he asked realizing I was covered in demon blood.

"Yes, but it got away before I could end it," I said. He looked at the two demons who laid in the water.

"Maybe I underestimated you," he said. We followed the blood trail deeper and deeper into the sewer until the water washed it away, and our trail came to an end.