B. Simone

Once upon a time there was a beautiful girl named Braelyn. She was always the cutest but the girls at her school hated that... People tried picking on her when she first started school. But she never let that happen... She was new to the school so she had to be on her best behaviour or else they would kick her out. She went to class she was in there for a long time so she fell asleep... Yes I know its her first day... But it happens... By the time she woke up the lesson was finished. The teacher said for sleeping your staying back after school... She finally left class

But then a boy ran into her...
All her books fell on the floor... He said oh I'm so sorry clumbsy me I didn't mean to do that could I make it up to you? Braelyn said yes why not. He then said whats your name you look very familiar... She said I go by Braelyn but people call me B. Simone... Oh okay well I'm Jon it was nice talking to you but I have to go could I take your number? I would love to get to know you... Yes why not I would love to get to know you too said Braelyn...

As time went by Braelyn couldn't stop thinking about Jon...  He looked so familiar but she couldn't see his face properly as he had a hoodie on..
While she was scrolling through insta... She realised that Dababy had posted a picture in the same school she was at.. She said I knew it was him... Now I just have to keep it cool I don't want him to think I'm weird...

Braelyn calls her friend Pretty Vee...
"Vena guess what I just found out"... Bitch what you do now susss? said Vena... Do You remember Dababy the guy I would always talk about... I always said he was my boooyfriend he comes to the same school as me... OMG B this is your chance to get your boo you have to let me know all the tea... And ask if he has a friend that can hit my Dm's... Okay Vee well what do you think I should say to him... Just play it call and act like you don't know who he is....

Part 2 coming soon stay tuned