PART 4

To your surprize Purple backed away from you, taking exactly three big steps backwards. The coldness of his touch, on your cheek, left together with it. It's like he suddenly learned what personal space was when just minutes ago there was none.

You had a feeling that you will never learn this guy's weird train of thoughts. You have been just standing still, expecting for something to happen, yet he was just staring at you.

You glanced around the cafeteria, very obviously as means of escape but it didn't bother the impostor when you took your chance to flee. In fact, he stood there perfectly still, slightly turning the head around to watch you leave. Once you entered the hallway, Purple merely turned around to the opposite direction to go make himself some coffee. In reality they only drank the thing for the taste. His kind, whatever he is, did not need sleep or coffee to keep them awake. Something like that could not stop him from enjoying it. Not like you knew any of this currently unnecessary information or had to know it.

Entering that hallway to you was like using a portal. Finding a completely different world. The moment you stepped into it, the majority of your worries went away. You were a safe distance away. Deep down you knew he just decided to let you go for whatever reason but you had no plans being in that room with him.

Only now truly paying attention to where you were, you knew you picked the hallway right of the cafeteria. You just passed navigation room as your foot suddenly sank into something, making you trip and loudly hit the floor with your face.

"Owwww" you whined quietly

Just in case, you sharply turned around to check if Purple followed you, but there was no one in the hallways. Just you and the tiniest drop of someone's blood on a random wall. You could not remember who got killed here prior. Some victims shared the places. At least the smell of blood did not linger around.

Glancing down you noticed your foot stuck in the vent whose form was bended, unnatural. You knew your weight and fall were not the ones responsible for vent's odd shape. The vent however was responsible for your foot getting stuck.

You hoped the impostor didn't do this to play with you. It was scary even imagining him under that vent. Did they trip you and made you get stuck? With that train of thought you tried unstucking your foot in panic. He will surely get you any minute now. 

Steps were heard. Knowing everyone else on the ship was killed off except the impostor and you, you didn't have to ask who they belonged to. You started screaming, shaking your foot, banging on the vent and other dramatic things. All just to get the hell away. 

"The heck are you doing White?" 

"..." huh?

"... I came because I heard something hit the floor"

You stopped screaming and looked away from the foot, seeing Purple in the hallway with his coffee mug in hand. He heard you fall? He... wasn't in the vent? 

"I..." you froze for a second till you processed the situation

Completely ignoring Purple you did everything to get your foot unstuck and sprint away again. Now you at lest knew where he was. Your ears picked up Purple's movements. He was coming your way and you did not like it one bit. Your struggling increased the closer they got to you. No way in hell will you let them near you. You still have a broken arm they gave you not even ten minutes ago. That is probably why this task was oh so much harder for you to do. The arm stringed you whenever you instinctively decided to use it.

Purple crouched down behind you and in the motion to grab your foot, they brushed your shoulder a bit. 

"NOOOO" You screamed at him in fearful panic

At this point you were sick of that feeling. The entire day it did not leave you and even now it was with you. Purple just had a talent for making you absolutely terrified of everything he does, ever since he stopped hiding his true identity.

His hands tightly gripped your leg giving it a gentle push. In an instant your foot was free.

As the bastard still held your foot, all you could do is crawl on the floor in blind panic and belief that it will get you somewhere. All the tears and shivering returned back. Two minutes of not seeing him was not enough for you to fully calm down. He hurt you and even the current grip he had on you hurt slightly. Purple's presence was everything but a positive thing to you.

The foot did get released however, and so you ran away the proper way.

Only when you gained a certain distance did you really start thinking about them letting you go. TWICE. You had no idea what was their reasoning behind it, nor why the sudden change in personality. It was all, way too confusing.

You were tired from everything you had experienced today. Maybe it would have been better if he just ended your misery, as terrifying as that would be. It would at least be short and a small price to pay when compared to your current condition.

Finally in the safety of your old hiding spot did you take a look at yourself. You knew your foot was bruised without looking at it, your arm was broken and bleeding slightly, your body shook viciously, you were covered with some blood Purple left from his suit and your tears were like wild waters. They did not stop from flowing.

Climbing on top of the machine wall again, you curled up and hugged your legs. The motion stringed the injured arm, yet you were past caring. You just cried loudly for what felt like hours. You knew this spot was not safe anymore for the very reason that you were giving away your location. You could not help yourself. Crying so much made you more tired and numb. It was exactly what you needed. Without realising, you fell asleep and your body gladly welcomed it just to distress from all the previous events.

_______

Woop. Another chapter. Like I said before, I honestly dunno where I am going with this plot. I'm writing the first things that come to my mind.