Happy Halloween.

(ALRIGHTY! I know you're probably thinking, 'Another Joey x Mick!? Where's all the Jim x Mick?!?'. Weellll~ I am making some. But! You'll just have to be patient. I'll post some Jim x Mick soon, I promise.)

I was humming along to a song when... "Mick!" I turned my head, "Yes, Joey?" He jumped into my lap, "Guess what tomorrow is?" I shrugged, "I don't know..." He gasped, "Halloween!" I smiled, "Sweet." He nodded, "Yes, it is. And, I already got us costumes!" My eyes went wide, "What." He nodded again, "Yep! We're going as Mario and Princess Peach." I chuckled, "Joey. I love you. But no." He whined, "Please!~" I shook my head, "No." He huffed and crossed his arms, "You're so mean." I whispered in his ear, "There is one thing you can do if you want me to say yes." He smiled, "Really? What is it?" I smirked, "You know." He blushed, "Um..." I chuckled, "You don't have to if you don't want to..." He grabbed my shoulders and shook me, "Isn't there anything else I can do!?" I shook my head, "Nope." He groaned, "Fine."

He got down onto his knees and unzipped my pants. My pants dropped to my ankles. He pulled my boxers down, letting my erection spring free. "Now be a good boy and suck," I smirked. He rolled his eyes.

Joey's P.O.V.

I licked the head of Mick's cock, making him groan quietly. "Suck," He gripped my hair, pulling lightly. I nodded and stuck my tongue out. "Good boy," He smiled, sliding his cock into my mouth. The head of his cock hit the back of my throat, making me gag lightly. He groaned from the vibrations going down his shaft. I bobbed my head slowly. "Joey," He groaned. I bobbed quicker, his pre-cum coating my throat. He bucked his hips, making his tip hit the back of my throat repeatedly. I gagged again, sending more vibrations down his shaft. "I'm gonna cum. And you gonna swallow it," He gripped my hair again, forcing me to look up at him. I nodded. He released in my mouth and his thick seed slid down my throat. I swallowed his cum, looking up at him. "You've been a very good boy. You deserve a reward," He smiled. I stood up and he pushed me onto the bed.

"Be gentle," I mumbled. He pulled my shorts and underwear down quickly. I pulled my shirt off and he took his off too. "Ready?" He asked, lining up with ass. I nodded, biting down on my lip. He slid in slowly. "Mick~," I breathed out. He groaned, "Fuck. I forgot how tight you are." My breathing became heavily, "Fuck." He grabbed my hips and started fucking me faster and harder. "Mick!" I moaned. He put a hand over my mouth, "Shh... I don't want the neighbors to file a noise complaint." I nodded quickly. He pounded into me, hitting the most sensitve spot in or on my body. "Oh, Mick!" I screamed, esctacy washing over me. "You can't cum until I say," He grunted. "Oh, god~ Please!" I begged, my body twiching. "Not. Yet," He shook his head. My eyes rolled into the back off my head, "Oh, god." My walls tighten as I tried so desperately not to cum. "Mick! I'm gonna cum," I squeaked. He smirked and wrapped his hand around my cock and started pumping, "You can cum." I bucked my hips and screamed out in pleasure, "Mick!" He thrusted a few more times before cumming in me, "Fuck." He pulled out of me, laying next to me. "So, can we go as Mario and Princess Peach..?" I asked. He chuckled, "Of course." I cheered quietly, "Yay!"

(It's a me. The disapointment of the familee. Kidding. This was really fun to write.)