Whats going on with me?

I'm sorry that I haven't updated in a while!!!!! I've been stuck with high school and too much homework and dance and more random stuff that I literally forgot about updating. So basically in case you didn't already realize I started high school ( yes I do realize my age seems different than my personality lmao) and first......I hate....hate.....HATE....my bio teacher. He's literally the definition of Mrs trunchbull from the Matilda musical with super tall and elongated arms and legs. Secondly, I may or may not like this dude in my religion and history class...... we're gonna call him Ice cream( bc that's what my best friend and I call him.....as a code name hahaha). So we met on September 15( Ik Ik I'm crazy bc I remember the exact day we met) and we had home room together. So we talked a little bit during that day and the following week a lot more bc we were physically going to school. (one week we do school virtually, the next we go physically) So, I mean I guess I have a pretty good friend group. I'm lowkey super happy that I have more friends this year than last year bc I'm an introvert(if you didn't already know lmao). ANYWAYYYSSS I have a sports friend group, introverts group, and crackhead group(ice cream is in the sports group). And yeah so one day Ill sit with one group, the next I'll sit with the other. But yeah and so things have been great between me and him lmao. Like in my religious studies class a couple days ago(more like a month or two ago),we were supposed to be discussing stuff and have a zoom meeting. And ice cream and I ended up being like the only people talking out of the entire classand he literally said when the teacher asked what we talked about, " oh yeah Jay explained it rlly well and a lot better than me so I think she should explain it." I don't know if he was just being nice or anything,( future Jay: he was just being nice) but he literally made me smile so big. I wasn't having the best day and he might've known that but like wow.....the only other person who's ever made me that happy is 7elevenwishes . So yeah if you can't already tell, I really like this guy. But there's no way a football player is gonna get with someone like me lmao. Oh yeah also one on his friends (future jay: who is now one of my friends except we don't talk as much as we used to since we only got religion together but we're trying lmao) called me spider hands today bc he saw my nails from target ( lol don't judge me it's cheaper than actually getting acrylics 😂).

^^^^^^
Yeah so I wrote that a long time ago....... I don't like that football dude anymore.....turns out he got a girlfriend already and honestly they're kinda cute together so I'm fine now. See here's my thing: I'll get mad and feel the need to hate him but I guess it's bc he was the first dude I fell 'in love' with??? Like obviously I don't seriously hate him.... I still like him....just not the way I used to. I guess you'd say I liked the feeling of butterflies when he smiled with me/at me, actually tried having a conversation with me, having a lot in common, made jokes with me, and so much more. I mean like I'll stay friends with him because I respect that he's in a relationship but obviously I'm not gonna like him like that anymore lol. Oh yeah off topic: I don't hate my bio teacher as much as I used to hahaha he actually likes me which is pretty fun. I have straight As in school surprisingly and even met my counselor. He's actually really chill and laughs a lot so that's fun lmao. Anyways yeah so a lot has changed since I wrote ^^^^^ whatever that lovey dovey crap was 😂😂. As you can tell, life has changed for me and I'm still tryna figure out if it was for the best or not :) aight well I love you snowflak3s duces. I'll probably start updating every Monday now ( don't remember that bc I know imma forget hahaha) depending on the day.

So yeah love y'all bye❤️❤️