Epilogue

We made it, everyone! The end of my first book! This epilogue is placed 5 years in the future, so please enjoy! Disclaimer: I don't own Phineas and Ferb

It was the big day. Today, everything was going to change for Ferb Fletcher and Emma Hunter. 5 years ago, they started dating and fell in love at first sight. Just under a year ago, at the age of 20, Ferb had decided it was time.

Flashback

Ferb was excited for today. He and Emma were going on a date he had planned specially for them. They had been dating for a little more than 4 years, and he figured it was time to make a change. He told her they were going hiking on Mt. Danville. He had it planned out so that there was a helicopter waiting at the top that Phineas and him had built for the occasion. He had a picnic basket waiting with a bunch of their favorite foods, and after their picnic he would give her a dress she could change into before taking a helicopter ride above Danville, where 20 white pigeons would fly around them, one of which would drop a love note into her hand, and to top it all off, the words "Will you marry me, Emma?" written in fireworks in the sky. This was a Ferb Fletcher proposal, it was going to top the promposals and homecoming invitations he did, which were a topic for another time. He had taken Isabella to the jeweler with him so she could give him advice on what ring to get her, and decided on a silver ring with small diamonds lining the top of the ring and a medium sized princess cut diamond in the middle, outlined with tiny sapphires around the stone. It was perfect, and matched the blue dress he had gotten her.

Later that day, the couple reached the top of the mountain, out of breath. They sat, talked, and ate their dinner of their favorite foods while watching the sunset together on the mountain, when a rumbling came out of the sky. She turned around, and lo and behold, a helicopter landed behind them, with Phineas as the pilot. She gasped.

"This is for me?" she asked.

"Of course, who else would it be for?" he smiled, and helped her onto the helicopter.

They flew around Danville, when a cage of 20 white doves circled them in a heart shape, and one of them landed on her hand. It dropped a small letter in her hand and she opened it to find a love letter. It read:

Emma,

I don't know if I could have lived without you. I don't know if I can ever live without you. The last 4 years have been the best years of my life and I want to celebrate you, but first you must read these clues.

Look in the helm, a surprise you will find,

A token to our unbreakable bind.

She looked up with a smile and walked to the front of the plane, where a box was sitting on the seat next to Phineas.

"Do you know what this is, Phineas?" she asked, and he smiled a goofy smile.

"Not at all, I guess you'll have to find out!" he winked and she went back to Ferb. She opened the box to find a gorgeous flowy navy blue dress with lace and encrusted with diamonds. She gasped and smiled the biggest smile she had ever smiled.

The look on her face made Ferb's heart flutter as he realized that today was the most special day of both of their lives.

She walked to the bathroom to put on the dress and found Isabella waiting there with a curling iron and some makeup. "You ready for a makeover, princess?" she giggled.

Emma laughed and sat down on the chair while Isabella got her hair and makeup ready. She finished it by zipping up her dress and sent her back to Ferb.

When he saw her, he stood up and almost fainted at the sight of how beautiful she was. He couldn't believe the sight before his eyes.

"Y-you look stunning!" he grinned and grabbed her hands and sat her down on a couch that had appeared out of the wall.

"What is this all for, Ferby?" she giggled and used her favorite nickname for him.

"You'll see." he said, as he led her to the super clear window overlooking the whole sky. He pointed to the helm and Phineas pressed a button, which sent a fireworks show into the sky. She was mesmerized, but then saw shapes... no letters...

She figured each letter out one by one, and when she put them together, she went pale. This was happening.

She turned to him, her heartrate going through the roof, but he was already kneeling. He pulled out a small black box, and she knew what was going to happen. A song started playing, one that they both knew. It was "You Snuck Your Way Right Into My Heart" by Love Handel.

She started tearing up as he opened it to reveal a gorgeous ring that matched her dress.

"Emma Hunter, I love you so much and I don't want to live another day without you by my side. Will you marry me?" he asked, and she cried.

"Yes, Ferb! Yes, I will marry you!" she said, and hugged him tighter than he ever had before.

He kissed her and even more fireworks bursted as Isabella captured the moment in her camera.

Back to Present Day

Today was their wedding day. It had been a little stressful for Emma, since she wanted everything to be perfect, but Isabella and Candace (who had gotten married to Jeremy a few years ago) had helped her to calm down and enjoy the moment.

She walked down the aisle in her dream dress with her dream man at the end of it. She smiled and fought the urge to run up there.

She finally got up there, after what felt like ages, and they exchanged vows.

"Emma, you're the most beautiful, perfect, amazing girl I have ever known and I will love you forever and always, for every second of every day we will be together, and waking up next to you will be the greatest gift I could ever have." Ferb said, blushing.

Emma blushed as well, then gave her vows. "Ferb, I fell in love with you the second I saw you and I know for a fact that this is not the end of our adventure, it's just the beginning. You will always and forever be the man of my dreams and I can't wait to start a life together."

They recited everything, and it finally got to the two words that would change their lives.

"Emma Hunter, do you take Ferb Fletcher to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"And Ferb Fletcher, do you take Emma Hunter to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

He paused for a second. "I do." he said, and the officiant barely had time to tell them to kiss before they were kissing each other.