14- Ibara

Mandalay saw tigers attack getting weaker with each hit, fatigue was overtaking him.
Pixie-bob is unconscious and rag doll won't answer me.

"Where the hell is Vlad and Eraserhead!?" She thought to herself as she dodged another attack from spinner, kicking him in the face at the same time.

"Damn woman, you really pack a punch" spinner told mandalay, laughing at how the hero was getting weaker and weaker by the second.

"Let's end this. MAGNE!" Spinner shouted to his companion, who nodded and used her quirk on Mandalay, making her float towards spinner who was pointing his sword, ready to slice the hero the moment she enters his kill zone.

Tiger tried to run towards mandalay but was stopped by Magne, laughing at his actions to save his partner.

Mandalay closed her eyes, bracing for the impact when she felt something wrapping around her leg, and was suddenly pulled in the opposite direction.

Mandalay opened her eyes, just to close them again as she saw a skeleton on top of a motorbike pulling her with his hand outstretched.

She felt herself being held by bony fingers, but strangely, it felt gentle, she mustered up her courage to open her eyes, and saw a skull an inch away from her face.

She screamed into the night, and the students inside the forest thought she had died.

Izuku dropped her with a thud on the ground,
Mandalay tried to get up only to be pushed down by Izumi and Kota,
"Wai- KOTA!" She hugged Kota, while Izumi was telling her to rest,

"You ruined a great entrance miss Mandalay, Kota was really looking forward to it" Izuku said, wrapping his chains around his arm once more.

Mandalay tried to say thank you, but she just stuttered, "t-tha—"

"Save your breath, your gonna need it, you Job isn't over hero, there are students trapped inside the forest, I need you to find them"

Mandalay nodded and told Izumi to take care of Kota while she finds her classmates.

"Now then.... let's start the purge" Izuku took a step forwards, sensing the sins of spinner and magne.

"Shit, what should we do?"
"We should retreat for now, we can't take him"
Magne and spinner ran in the other direction, into the forest, headed towards their pickup point.

Izuku followed on foot, thinking on how stupid they were for thinking that they can run from him.
.
.
.
.
A class 1-B student was walking alone in the forest, having met a class 1-A with a birds head, she ran because he told her to, and he looked unstable.

She heard shuffling behind her and turned around to see two figures, running deep into the forest.

She thought it was students, so she 'tried' to call out to them to stop, emphasize the 'tried'.

Because she barely even spoke when she felt a hand close upon her mouth, accompanied with a bright light... it was warm... And It felt skeletal.

"Shhh, don't ruin the fun" a hoarse voice said behind her.

She felt scared,
She put two and two together and figured that the one behind her was the infamous Rider.

She felt tears on her eyes when, "don't cry, I won't hurt someone who made very little sin, your kind is rare, what's your name?" Izuku asked her softly, as to not startle her.

"I-Ibara, my names Ibara Shiozaki." Ibara replied.

"Well Ibara. Turn around and don't stop walking, you will then reach a clearing, and in there you will meet Tiger, and a class 1-A student" Izuku let her go and walked away.

Ibara turned around and was about to walk away, but her beliefs made her do otherwise, she believed that even villains deserve mercy.
She did something that she thought she might regret.

She followed the Rider deep into the forest, keeping silent as to not alarm him.

"I just hope that she won't be a bother"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
...Q(•_•O) fight me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~