Prolouge

Centuries ago, hundreds of lycans ruled the immortal world. They were civil with the other creatures of the night. They were kings and queens of the supernatural beings that surrounded them, putting everyone in their place easily.

Then the wolves and vampires wanted more power. They made an alliance together and struck the lycans down. Most of them died. Except for 9. Everyone else was gone.

It took decades to finally kill off the lycans they did, and everyone wanted a change. No one could agree to who would take over power, and the feud still goes on today. Vampires and werewolves battle it out for the lead.

But that wasn't the only change that happened for werewolves. After the strength and power was put to the test, they decided to make 3 groups to which each werewolf was placed in. There were sprinters, who were good at tracking and are very fast. There's fighters, who are men and women made to be warriors and protect the pack. And the last group is the predators. They are the smallest group and the most dangerous. Their inner wolves are destructible. There are only 4 or 5 in each pack compared to the hundreds of fighters and dozens of sprinters. They are usually killed off by the alpha or beta because of challenge of power or loss of control.

******

Kade Michaels.

He was gorgeous, dangerous, and very scary. Probably the most dangerous werewolf known to our world. He fought mercilessly. No one has ever gotten away from him. He was known as a protector and leader to his family. Kade had bright green eyes and jet black hair. Carved and sculpted by the moon goddess herself.

His pack adored his strength, which was most likely because they were all lycans too. The small group of lycans call themselves a pack because their strength and power equal, if not over match, one of a normal pack.

A Lycan is the strongest type of werewolf out there. They had perks of vampires, but were werewolves. They could heal super fast, they were immortal, had super speed, and are very strong. They are very special and there are very few of them left.

Kade is the strongest one. His dad was an alpha and his mom a Lycan. The strength and power passed down to him is unexplainable.

All lycans are playful, arrogant, and smart. Just like any other wolf, they are dangerous and can be very threatening. Kade was different though. He was serious, cold, and he kept to himself. He wasn't as arrogant and he didn't do anything without a reason.

There were stories of the tortures the lycans did together. They were disgusting. They detested wolves because of everything they've put them through. The fear wolves had of lycans made then retort into killing them off.

They were pure monsters. Although, stories of the lycans being horrible, no one actually knows anything about them. No one knows why they do it, except for the past of being hunted down. But everyone is too scared to hunt them down anymore.

Some people think they do it because they feel sorrow for being so alone for such long times. Centuries of living and not having anyone to live it with. It was extremely rare for a lycan to find their mate. They had given up on finding them. Most wolves thought lycans were angry that normal wolves could find their mates so easily and they couldn't, so they killed them for it. No one could actually know that for sure though.

What the lycans didn't know was that they did have mates. That the moon goddess gave them the best of mates they could have. Someone equal to what they needed. Someone who understood not only what they were going through, but why. Someone perfect for them.

They just needed to find them.

**********

A/N

This is just an introduction of some of the history and background. To get you thinking. Who do you think will happen?

Just give it a chance. I'm not the best writer, but I'm working on improvement and I edit frequently.

I AM CURRENTLY EDITING HEAVILY.

Comment and vote please

<333

* Edited 6/4/16*