━ Five ━

A/N; Sorry for taking so long to post on this story, I just kinda disappeared from Wattpad- Ily guys so much, thank you for waiting. Oh and this is a short one. I'm trying to think of what more to do at the moment. (If you read iidabaku too, I am so sorry that both of these books are on hold)

Warning!

 Throwing up, talk of depression,
and nightmares.

•      •      •

  Bakugo's Perspective  

As we slept the night away, my dream became the usual nightmare... It started with darkness overcoming my vision, as my vision came back I saw Dabi, Toga, and Shigiraki... They all smiled at me as they got closer my sweat left my hands, I feel so weak in their hold... "LET ME GO BASTARDS!!" I yelled out as I tried to escape the chains put on me, they looked at one another and laughed. "LET ME GO!" I yelled once more, they only drew closer, "GET AWAY FROM ME!!-"

They only got closer, they put their hands on me and tried to convince me to turn to them. "NO!" I yelled as they stepped into the darkness, all my sweat was gone... Weak, useless, damsel in distress, villain. As those words were said, Deku was coming from the dark and saying them back to me.

Suddenly I woke up in sweat and tears, as always I feel sick... I get out of Sero's arms then kiss his head then go to my bathroom. I open and locked the door behind me before sitting in front of the toilet with my small smile, I felt my body shake and gag as I sat there, I threw up into the toilet with relief.

From the door came a knock from the door... I looked up at the door from the floor. "Katsuki?.." I held my breath, it was Sero... He must so tired, "it's 2 am Katsuki... What's wrong?" I shouldn't tell Sero, he'll think I'm lame and a wimp...

"Go back to sleep Hanta.." I said with my scratchy voice, my throat hurts from throwing up, "I'm okay, I'll be out in a little bit." I heard him sigh, but he didn't seem to leave the other side. I slowly stood up from the bathroom floor, trying to not get sick from moving too fast. I went over to the sink and looked in the mirror. I looked so worn out and sick...

Still useless and weak.

I nodded in agreement and splashed water onto my face, I cupped my hands and put water in. I took a drink from it hoping my voice and throat would feel better, maybe Sero will accept me and my flaws...

You are giving yourself false hope, you know he just wants you for your body.

I nodded once more, dried my face and hands then slowly opened the door. As soon as the door was open, a pair of arms were around me. "Hanta, I'm okay-"

"You're not okay so, don't lie to me, Kat..." He continued to hug me, I wrapped my arms around him.

"Well, I'm okay now... Can we just go back to bed?" I tried to convince him to drop the subject and let me sleep. I don't want to get into it right now.

"Fine, but we're talking about this after breakfast. Promise?" He pulled away slightly and looked at me with a gentle look.

"Sure, I promise Hanta," I mumbled as he picked me up suddenly and tucked me into bed. He got into the covers next to me, put his arms around me, and held me tightly.

"Goodnight..." He said as he began to slowly fall asleep, soon he was snoring quietly.

┌                                                  ┐
Time skip

🌅To morning 🌅
└                                                  ┘

🌍THIRD PERSON🌍

Sero woke up from the sunlight shining into his eyes and groaned from its light. He looked down at Bakugo, the blonde was curled into his chest, hiding his handsome face from the sun. Sero smiled at his soft face, normally Bakugo had a scowl. But right now he looked content with his spot, actually, he looked more happy than content.

Sero then remembered what happened last night... He heard Bakugo crying and throwing up, it really worried him. He wants to know what happened, but he has to wait...

The black-haired male shook the other gently, "Morning Kat" he spoke quietly as the blonde opened his eyes gently.

"Morning.." Katsuki said as he rubbed his eyes then snuggled into Sero. "Let's just stay in bed today." He mumbled into Hanta's chest.

"I like that idea, but we should really get up and get moving-" Hanta chuckled and smiled at Katsuki, the other male just stared at his smile and blushed.

The blonde mumbled, "Fine." He grumbled and got out of bed, he remembered what promise he made last night... He had to find a way around that conversation. "Hanta?.." He said quietly and blushed.

"Yes, Katsuki?" The taller male walked over to him, placed his hands on the blonde's face, and made eye contact. 

"I know we just did it yesterday, but I want you right now~" Katsuki mewled softly to the other male. Making the taller male blush and look away.

They went on to do the nasty of course(if you'd like me to update this chapter later on and make a smug scene vote on this story ;P)

____________

That's all for now.
I know this is sorta short and bad. Sorry, my mental health is just getting worse as my birth month comes up. Let me know if I made any mistakes and if you have any ideas on how to go towards solving Bakugo's insecurity.